Status
Not open for further replies.
To defeat Don Chinjao, a 500M belli pirate.

It just means they were stronger than the rest of the navy.

The same Garp that called Rayleigh a living legend in the same breath as Whitebeard and said that the Marines shouldn't take on both of them at the same time?

Need I remind you that a fresh Gura Teach was mocking Old Garp and Sengoku together and eagerly duelled the both of them, but a fresh Yonkou Teach ran away from Old Rayleigh alone?
BB full crew vs Sengoku and Garp beat up, differently than BB and Catarina devon and Vasco shot vs Rayleigh

The more I think of it the less sense I now makes bb waning coby. Bb doesn't want to have the marines after him. So why would he ty abducting one of them???
Oda is making it clear. Cby helped bb out and now bb is helping coby out. Coby wants to be under the radar for a reason

I don't know from what I've heard Garp was busy disbanding Rocks while Ray was babysitting Shanks, but who knows
:specialmeh:
Roger did all the work and garp got sum clout from being in it
Imagine roger after defeating Rocks needs to train for Chinjao
thats how u know garp is not that guy
Rayleigh at old age has his haki compared with Shanks and makes bb run like a bitch and makes kizaru his bitch

Levels

Nope
Since Roger himself worried Ray and Scopper would be damaged by figthing Oden 2v1
Roger wouldn't joke like that if he didn't realise Oden is too much for Ray to handle 1v1
Ray refutes that in the next sentence. Roger wanted Oden for himself, not that Ray would get hurt. Not even an admiral could hurt him when he is old & you think non prime Oden can do anything to him.

Prime Ray >> Current Ray

Prime ray needs help vs non prime Oden but can stop Yonko Teach by himself??? You smoking that good pack today if you non prime Oden standa a chance vs Yonko Teach:myman:

Why people arguing about Roger > Ray or Garp > Ray. Its not like if Ray fought Garp or Roger they would go for a party after the fight, they would probably end up in bed for days.

The more I think of it the less sense I now makes bb waning coby. Bb doesn't want to have the marines after him. So why would he ty abducting one of them???
Oda is making t cleae
Maybe the kidnapping is just a marine assumption. We don't see BB attacking Koby, it all happened off screened
What if BB asked Koby to join his crew because he sees his potential and Koby accepted to infiltrate it??

...yes, if he forget half the stuff, he doesn't look like him.

Doesn't change the fact that everything included, Zoro looks more like him than any other OP character.

Source behind this drabble?

Maybe because Zoro is the one with reputation of being Luffy's RHM and #2?

Queen specifically talks about Zoro first, and then realizes and talks about Sanji. Anime emphasizes upon it.

Even after having second highest bounty, no one calls Sanji RHM or Vice Captain. Oda could've easily made Black Maria say it, but nope, only bounty.

Manga has him flipping through posters and talking about Zoro first and then realizing and talking about Sanji.

Anime is literally same as manga here lol

Mate, again, at least don't troll.

Viz is known to be shit back then. It even translated Zoro's dream as strongest swordsman of all time. We've been shown japanese translations. You have the exact word highlighted in a rectangle. Everyone from Artur to any translator here has called partner. And list honestly goes on.

The fact that there's a highlight of it and you're still in denial lol
Sure in a black and white manga panel. Though see it with colour....Sanji looks like his son whilst Zoro looks like a cosplayer.

Why is a source needed ? Its pure logic....in which universe would Oda have time to right VC when hes rushing the manga itself.

He talks about Zoro first because Zoro's literally in front of him fighting lol. What even is this argument lol. Fudge the anime....no self respecting debater uses the anime. If you wanna debate the anime...go to the anime section.

Queen said it....so why should BM have to say it.

Hes literally just looking at bounties in the manga. So no their is no flipping.

Stphen Paul redid the Viz early chaps....so get his translation from his scripts. Prove it to me then.

Now this is stupid asf.

Young Marco vs Prime Chinjao who splits continent hahah.
Lmaoo split continent
Dayam Don Sai Level continent splitter is totally above Marco and Oden
I am so convinced

Rayleigh doesn't break a single sweat drop and solos Marco and Oden with one finger

Garp literally needs time skip to finally catch up to Trashjaos level

Roger did all the work and garp got sum clout from being in it
Imagine roger after defeating Rocks needs to train for Chinjao
thats how u know garp is not that guy
Rayleigh at old age has his haki compared with Shanks and makes bb run like a bitch and makes kizaru his bitch

Levels
Yeah yeah sure bud
Stick to Ray = Sengoku for now, Garp is in the big boy league

Garp doesn't even have CoC :funky:

Btw that was supposed to be a feat you weirdo. Oda literally said in SBS using Rayleigh as an example of peak CoC that when you are skilled enough with CoC you can pick and chose who to apply CoC on.

That's why Camie was not passed out but auction house owners and Celestial dragons were.
Garp's makes it fair for everyone else which is why he restricts himself to only fist and hardening otherwise it would be to easy for him

Rayleigh targeted the heart pirates sachi and penguin nearly fainted :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.