Status
Not open for further replies.
First image does not prove how advCoC boosts speed.
Second image is Luffy doing what he could Using FS on fodders won't boost his FS. Jinbe using CoO to dodge BM Prometheus does not mean Jinbe improved his CoO.
Last image is Luffy thinking using weight improved his CoA because Luffy main training is CoA. And the weight was irrelevant anyway afterward when Queen freed the cuff from Luffy and Luffy trained without his cuff on.

Pre advCoC Luffy cannot dodge Ragnarok.

Post advCoC Luffy still cannot dodge Ragnarok.

Pre advCoC Luffy got blitzed by Thunder Bagua.

Post advCoC Luffy still got blitzed by TB in ch. 1042
I'll provide you scene proving that Luffy was training in Udon. Here they are again:
I have already proved ACoC can be used to enhance the user speed.

Did you not read Luffy's time in Udon. Luffy spent his time in Udon training.

This is FS training.

He even has Hyou get in his back to increase his weight for training.

As you can see the Luffy that fought Kaido was much stronger, faster and mores skilled in all areas.
Do you not understand what training is?

Training is teaching, or developing in oneself or others, any skills and knowledge or fitness that relate to specific useful competencies.

Nothing says when you're training you must fight against difficult opponents. That's the reason martial artists will performed the same technique over and over again by themselves. Everything Luffy did in Udon was part of his training.

I near said just having ACoC increases the user speed. They have to use it in a way to increase their speed. It's the same reason Zoro was able to blitz King in the air, from that great of a distance, and while King was in his speed mode.

Except Roger, shiki, wb avoid fighting BM
They feared her
Kaido calls their fight a fight to death
She's hyped as female kaido
Is that why both Kaido and BM did no damage to each other in 3 days fight of death lol

If avoiding fighting unless necessary means fear, then WB sure as fuck was afraid of fodders.

Not my fault Mihawk isn't hyped like any Yonko
All he got is "better skills than shanks" yet admits inferiority to sickbeard while being stooped by vista...running from marines (no ssg)[/QUOTE]
And the fact he's considered a bigger threat than another Yonko stated to stand shoulder to shoulder with Shanks.

And the fact that Brannew explicitly pointed out his bounty was for his combat merits, while Shanks' was primarily based on his crew.

But, of course, before you retardedly bring up "muh marine hunter", can you show a single scan of anyone saying it affected Mihawk's bounty?

Since you love to dismiss everything to ask for manga panel?

Except Roger, shiki, wb avoid fighting BM
They feared her
Kaido calls their fight a fight to death
She's hyped as female kaido

Not my fault Mihawk isn't hyped like any Yonko
All he got is "better skills than shanks" yet admits inferiority to sickbeard while being stooped by vista...running from marines (no ssg)
Nah more like Oda doesn't care about her and has her lose to Kid+Law+bombs instead of legends
Kaido held back against her and said he has to do everything vs RT5

You must think highly of Vista if you think non nerfed Mihawk couldn't cut him in half at once when nerfed Zoro did almost just that vs the WSC.

Vista~Mihawk>>Zoro>>>King~Marco?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Bruh BB literally admits he was getting negged if he wasn’t careful and was willing to let his two commanders die because he knew the moment he released Hancock she could’ve killed him
He says that he cannot trust Hancock because she would attack him if he lets her use her power instead of freeing his comrades when he lets her go for that purpose.

He NEVER says that Hancock is a tough fight or anything and literally chokes her like BM vs Marco in this chapter.

You really think BB travelled half way around the world, not knowing how powerful the df is, choke diff'd Hancock this chapter & then ran away emptyhanded while following Rayleigh's deals AFTER Hancock freed his comrades?

Again explain to me why BB should follow Rayleigh's terms AFTER Hancock freed his comrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.