Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro deflected it with his sword and he did have haki up on his arm iirc. I just don't think using Luffy getting cut by those without haki is fair because almost everyone in the verse would be cut by those if it just hit them without haki up

:kayneshrug:
well fair or not, it is what Kaido is stating that even in that form he is vunerable (much more to slashes) than punches or pressure or other kind of damages.

People are making it sound like Teach is drawn with sweat on his face from Rayleigh/his haki (basically in the same manner as Aramaki and Shanks.)
Teach looks better than Aramaki because he got what he wanted (curing petrified mates) and Rayleigh acknowledged he couldn't beat him with his old age.

While Shanks never said anything like "good Greenbull left, I can't beat him with my crippled state" or something like that. But Shanks does have stronger back up than Rayleigh there.

the thing is that everyone knows eos bb would be stronger than prime ray, but the question is that is prime ray stronger than bb and would bb have the same reaction to other yonkos and what is the reason bb ran away like a coward

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
dude he literally admits he’s getting negged, there’s no other way to twist this

and yeah I think BB gets ahead of himself a lot, it’s in character for him to overestimate himself. He created a whole plan to infiltrate Impel Down only to be sent packing by Magellan
Where does he even say that? Read what you posted. Not once does he call Hancock a tough fight or anything, he literally choke diff'd her.

He simply says that the moment he trusts Hancock & allows her to use her powers to save his Nakama, she'd back stab him and end up turning him to stone. So the better option is to kill her.

Hancock is not Yonko level.

Status
Not open for further replies.