Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing this Supernatural talk makes me think of how I randomly saw this clip of Death appearing in Season 5 and it was really cool!:

So poignant, stylish, atmospheric, a real icy cool but foreboding tone, like quietly sinister with an eerie chill. Exactly how Death should be portrayed too!

I saw @Meeyori and I think it was @MonochromeYoru say season 5 is the best too and it seems like its not worth watching past that? Especially past 10 too?

I'm gonna start Breaking Bad soon too, keep meaning to watch it but I don't get around to it lol. Same with Arcane, SMH! I really want to start both ASAP though finally!
Breaking bad gets slow after a good first episode. Ride through until episode 3 or 4 and you'll be hooked

Stop twisting shit man and take the L on that. He literally admits

1. He almost got negged

2. the moment he lets go he’s getting negged

Idgaf if you want to dwell into this stupid martial artist or DF argument. Her DF and Beauty are part of her abilities. You’re going down the same stupid “skill vs haki” rabbit hole and you can’t even see it because you have some weird bias towards Hancock
It’s not that he’s biased towards Hancock, it’s more he wants to attribute all of the glory to Rayleigh.

Teach looks better than Aramaki because he got what he wanted (curing petrified mates) and Rayleigh acknowledged he couldn't beat him with his old age.

While Shanks never said anything like "good Greenbull left, I can't beat him with my crippled state" or something like that. But Shanks does have stronger back up than Rayleigh there.
well that is partialy true, he didnt get the df power which would have require for Hancock to die. That didnt happen so it still an L for BB

This chapter made one thing clear, sweating and being scared does not mean that a person is weaker:kobeha:
Onigashima proved that with Kaido sweating over luffy.

CoC haki is literally a powerful presence I’m sure it can feel like getting a powerful chill down your spine if you’re not expecting it.

I'll provide you scene proving that Luffy was training in Udon. Here they are again:

Do you not understand what training is?

Training is teaching, or developing in oneself or others, any skills and knowledge or fitness that relate to specific useful competencies.

Nothing says when you're training you must fight against difficult opponents. That's the reason martial artists will performed the same technique over and over again by themselves. Everything Luffy did in Udon was part of his training.

I near said just having ACoC increases the user speed. They have to use it in a way to increase their speed. It's the same reason Zoro was able to blitz King in the air, from that great of a distance, and while King was in his speed mode.
Luffy trained his CoA Two Piece reader. Luffy said he wanted to hit harder not to be faster Two Piece reader.

Zoro lifts weights 24/7 but he is still weaker than Luffy only number 2. Does that mean without lifting weights Zoro is as strong as Sanji? That's not the case.

Luffy training in Udon was CoA not speed training Two Piece reader.

Pre advCoC Luffy

Post advCoC Luffy from weaker Kaido

Other example. Pre advCoC Luffy cannot dodge Ragnarok

Post advCoC Luffy still cannot dodge Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.