Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I think the ending of Wano really ruined her character. I'm quite mad, not just disappointed, actively annoyed/cross at Oda.

It makes me regret getting so invested in her story. I won't make that mistake for One Piece characters anymore.

The poor resolution of Zoro and Yamato's character arcs in Wano killed my enthusiasm for One Piece as anything other than a vehicle for powerscaling discussions.

The story, plot and character handling is just not good.
It's unfortunate how it was resolved, I agree. Wano is a disappointment for me, too. Though there are storylines I am still invested in, such as Blackbeard, the Marines, etc, my expectations of how those things will be handled have lowered.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If Zoro does indeed surpass Roger, then there's a case for Sanji surpassing Ray, yeah.
This is idiotic Shanal.
  1. Roger and Rayleigh were closer in power levels than Zoro and Sanji.
  2. Zoro's dream (becoming the strongest swordsman of all time) requires surpassing Roger.
    • Sanji's dream does not have anything to do with combat ability, let alone specifically attaining combat ability that surpasses Rayleigh.

@U c 4 up da idly.

Or it shows that he attacked Hancock the moment he saw her & had a chance to do so!
Why are you underrating Teach bro? He's a Yonko worth 4 billion who had no problems fighting Sengoku & Garp at Marineford. A Teach who had 2 more years to grow is gonna struggle against Hancock? Nah I ain't buying it.

The Gura & the Yami have a host of ranged abilities due to which he doesn't even need to come into contact with Boa or her arrows. The Gura shockwaves blocked Akainu's magma punch head on in Marineford in a clash, you think the Mero Mero beams are getting ahead of it?
I’m not underrating BB, I’m properly scaling Hancock’s hax abilities. You’re forgetting Sengoku himself has hyped up Hancock as a huge military asset. No DF? Yeah BB is packing her up, just like any Yonko would a YC1. But with her DF it gives her an instant win or more variety to her combat abilities in a 1v1

And no, the Magma punch are physical, the beams don’t seem to be. Unless she’s using her arrows I don’t see how you can block that attack

I love the Rayleigh W and current Blackbeard is most certainly Yonkou level, but is this really the time and place to have him weaker than prime Rayleigh.
Blackbeard is probably the only villian who will grow stronger all the way till EOS so it's okay if the current BB is comparable to Prim Ray since he will most likely grow even stronger with the aquisition of another fruit :zehaha:
This is both Rayleigh and BB's hype for me :robinsweat:

I think the ending of Wano really ruined her character. I'm quite mad, not just disappointed, actively annoyed/cross at Oda.

It makes me regret getting so invested in her story. I won't make that mistake for One Piece characters anymore.

The poor resolution of Zoro and Yamato's character arcs in Wano killed my enthusiasm for One Piece as anything other than a vehicle for powerscaling discussions.

The story, plot and character handling is just not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.