Status
Not open for further replies.
Hancock - they probably took samples from her when she was a slave, kuja tribe are known for their strong haki, so I could see some interest there for Vegapunk to replicate that on his experiments, similarly how he did with Kaido and Alber

So they had samples of these characters at least. And Mihawk too, perhaps he was at some point captured too when he was a young like Boa?

3,996,000,000 - 2,247,600,000 =1,748,400,000

Blackbeard's bounty increase IS BIGGER THAN BOA'S ACTUALY BOUNTY of 1,659,000,000 Berry.

Blackbeard had to do something incredibly crazy to get such a large increase. His bounty increase is almost as large as Crocodile's current bounty, oi.
Also higher than Luffy's increase even after defeating Kaido.

Before this I thought BB would get 4B+~ after BBP claps RHP.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think all of the Seraphim will be on the same General level, probably with similar abilities. SSG should have other creations than just Pacifista and Seraphim, we may only be scratching the surface of SSG here.
Eh, seeing how the Seraphim are created in the image of individual Shichibukai, I think they'll have replicas/imitations of said Shichibukai's abilities.

I think they'll be closer in level than the original Shichibukai (same defensive package and basic abilities), but their special abilities will discriminate them somewhat (not all Seraphim can bisect an island).

Rayleigh said that Navy HQ plans to replace the Shichibukai with the Seraphim.

This is idiotic Shanal.
  1. Roger and Rayleigh were closer in power levels than Zoro and Sanji.
  2. Zoro's dream (becoming the strongest swordsman of all time) requires surpassing Roger.
    • Sanji's dream does not have anything to do with combat ability, let alone specifically attaining combat ability that surpasses Rayleigh.

@U c 4 up da idly.
If anything Scopper and Rayleigh are closer in power than Rayleigh and Roger.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’m not underrating BB, I’m properly scaling Hancock’s hax abilities. You’re forgetting Sengoku himself has hyped up Hancock as a huge military asset. No DF? Yeah BB is packing her up, just like any Yonko would a YC1. But with her DF it gives her an instant win or more variety to her combat abilities in a 1v1

And no, the Magma punch are physical, the beams don’t seem to be. Unless she’s using her arrows I don’t see how you can block that attack
Her ability is hax, but unfortunately BB is more hax since he can not only shut her abilities down but also attack her back with two incredibly powerful dfs. He's at a level of strength where simple matchup advantages don't cut the deal anymore. And as I already showed, the statement he talked about was referencing her not being trustable, not saying that he'd get negged if she gets her powers back.

Youre right my bad, I mixed up the beams for the arrows. Then again, my previous arguments still stand.

I think Hancock is a powerful fighter with hax abilities. Just that she's no match for Teach in a fight.
Which directly implies what I said earlier, that Rayleigh appearing was one of the major reasons why BB left Amazon Lily emptyhanded.

He wasn't seen anymore after being bandaged.
Knowing he has a good DF, is injured and was on the way to hospital, there is a good chance Blackbeard Pirates ambushed him.
uff if shiru got fujitora df power with his blade, omg that would be extreme hype:steef:

gravity + invisibility (maybe awakening make his body intangible to any kind of damage)
Zoro need to bypass gravity and intangibility (fighting basically blind) and requiring to cut different space zone:steef:

3,996,000,000 - 2,247,600,000 =1,748,400,000

Blackbeard's bounty increase IS BIGGER THAN BOA'S ACTUALY BOUNTY of 1,659,000,000 Berry.

Blackbeard had to do something incredibly crazy to get such a large increase. His bounty increase is almost as large as Crocodile's current bounty, oi.
Oda messed up with his former bounty and simply updated it so he wouldnt be below Luffy Kid Law Buggy and Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.