Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. My zombie Kaido theory always had issues with "who would be strong enough to be Kaido's shadow?" and Weevil was the best option.

Blackbeard beating Weevil would make a ton of sense, since Weevil was looking for him. Maybe this is how Weevil becomes relevant.
so i'm not the only one who thinks that kaido (and maybe bm) will become moria's zombie(s)

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I'll wait and see how the flashback is framed in the raws, but I'm not optimistic we'll see much of that development, if it happens at all. Though you never know.
I mean, in Onigashima, Yamato was calling herself Momo's dad.

She'll always be a little off, but... Yamato is a lot more sane now than she was at her introduction.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because it shows that he tried to avoid her line of sight?

The mid conversation excuse for Marco is a shitty excuse because everybody fucking talks while fighting. Big Mom was right in front of him as well
In his line of sight

Also you keep posting all these abilities but the only time we have seen BB counter abilities is when he touches people, in this chapter alone he needed to do that for Hancock.

Also Gura Gura won’t do much against the Mero Mero beam, I don’t get why you even mention it
Or it shows that he attacked Hancock the moment he saw her & had a chance to do so!
Why are you underrating Teach bro? He's a Yonko worth 4 billion who had no problems fighting Sengoku & Garp at Marineford. A Teach who had 2 more years to grow is gonna struggle against Hancock? Nah I ain't buying it.

The Gura & the Yami have a host of ranged abilities due to which he doesn't even need to come into contact with Boa or her arrows. The Gura shockwaves blocked Akainu's magma punch head on in Marineford in a clash, you think the Mero Mero beams are getting ahead of it?

Everything Noodles says about his favorites = wrong
Everything he says about the ones he hates = wrong

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule :holdthisl:
It's okay zoro didn't get what you wanted, Old Ray isn't yonko /FAevel like you wished, mihawk is seen as lesser threat than Boa

I told you Zoro won't have over 1.5B or even near
Told you no zkk, no leading samurai, no beating kaido or whatever.

The only thing you're happy about is Mihawk bounty lol

Shanks fans got hype and feats
Proper top tier portrayal not just a statement "Shanks has superior skills ..." like it was for Mihawk

Stop being sad
Rayleigh already made Blackbeard shit his pants and run away.
And i genuinely believe you believe that
Rayleigh is sweating buckets in Rayleigh's presence
Literally drops all his plans and fucks off when Rayleigh tells him to fuck off

Yonko coper seether malder and what ever the fuck else @MonsterKaido @Albino 👑
But CP0

what the fuck did Blackbeard lose from "running away" from CP0?
Kaido was the strongest pirate blackbeard, mihawk, and shanks still existed as pirates at the same time
Kaido > every current character alive
:kayneshrug:

Not jimbe. He's a fishman. There have been no fish people in the Marines at all. And if the clones have Df's/df powers, then the jinbe clone might be useless underwater where he would be the most useful.
Actually why not, leave that lunarian jinbei clone for underwater attacks, his fire turned off, with his supreme speed at that point wiping out ships instantly.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It's okay zoro didn't get what you wanted, Old Ray isn't yonko /FAevel like you wished, mihawk is seen as lesser threat than Boa

I told you Zoro won't have over 1.5B or even near
Told you no zkk, no leading samurai, no beating kaido or whatever.

The only thing you're happy about is Mihawk bounty lol

Shanks fans got hype and feats
Proper top tier portrayal not just a statement "Shanks has superior skills ..." like it was for Mihawk
you are right old ray is stronger than simple yonko
BB (with two df)=>old ray>big meme = crydo:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.