Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does that matter?
BM caught Marco while he was in the middle of a conversation.
That still does not change the portrayal between the two characters.

Hancock's ability is dangerous, but other than that, I virtually see no difference between the two encounters.
Because it shows that he tried to avoid her line of sight?

The mid conversation excuse for Marco is a shitty excuse because everybody fucking talks while fighting. Big Mom was right in front of him as well
In his line of sight

Also you keep posting all these abilities but the only time we have seen BB counter abilities is when he touches people, in this chapter alone he needed to do that for Hancock.

Also Gura Gura won’t do much against the Mero Mero beam, I don’t get why you even mention it

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It's because Yamato loves freedom, and hates what Kaido did to Wano. Yamato wants to be like Oden, because she wants to be free, like you said. Yamato's just a little mentally ill, since... well, her entire life has been horrible.

She'll get over the Oden thing as she explores the world, once she leaves Wano. She's already gotten a lot better about it, honestly.
I'll wait and see how the flashback is framed in the raws, but I'm not optimistic we'll see much of that development, if it happens at all. Though you never know.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Bro ray who has more experience as a fighter and better COO admits he can't defeat BB. Case closed. BB is always careful even when he has slight advantage like running from akainu when he had his entire crew , running from CP0 who he can fodderize. Not fighting a legend + boa's hax where there's a chance than he can get stoned by boa is playing it intelligently
Did he not know Boas powers when he made his crew sail around the world for it ?
Did he think she was gonna give it to him for free ?

Rayleigh is definitely related to Zoro & Sanji.

The wings of the future king of pirates will surpass the immediate of the former king of pirates
Yeah... that's why Roger Pirates have a blatant Gold, Silver, Copper dynamic going on, just like SHP, and Copper and Silver aren't the same people...

...and that's why Zoro and Sanji were BOTH in the #2 Cover Page with Rayleigh.

Lmao Old and Rusty Rayleigh pulling 100 times better feat than Shanks has you coping malding and seething and my feelings are hurt.

Blackbeard is literally strongest guy in One Piece, and Rayleigh made him and his entire crew run away.
And him just speculating Rayleigh may potentially not being able to solo Blackbeard and his entire crew doesn't mean he will lose to Blackbeard in 1v1.

Even if he thinks he can't beat Blackbeard in 1v1 fact that Blackbeard is shaking and sweating in Rayleigh's presence and decides to run away shows that even Blackbeard himself thinks Rayleigh can whoop his ass.
--Fist statement is baseless.

--This BB to our knowledge only has yami and gura who comparable to current top tiers at best not above where Eos BB will have 4-5 DFs

--Old ray admits he can't win

I think Seraphim wont include a literal copy of every single former warlord, for example's Moria, Law, Crocodile heavily rely on their df, meanwhile Boa has decent combat abilities backed up by her df.

It will probably include Mihawk, Boa, Jinbei, Weevil, and maybe Kaido (as children). Maybe Rob Lucci clone too :quest:
Hard to argue true. But if vegapunk made a fake df with Kaido's power. Why not for others df users ?

I think Seraphim wont include a literal copy of every single former warlord, for example's Moria, Law, Crocodile heavily rely on their df, meanwhile Boa has decent combat abilities backed up by her df.

It will probably include Mihawk, Boa, Jinbei, Weevil, and maybe Kaido (as children). Maybe Rob Lucci clone too :quest:
i wonder if weevil had ever been an actual child or if he was already created as an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.