Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean no onscreen feats, and that's not a real argument.

It's implied Prime Rayleigh beats current Blackbeard, the next big bad after Kaido.
There's no offscreen nor on screen feats from Rayleigh

No
Current Teach isn't even at Peak yet
He's gonna Peak when he beats shanks ...
Nobody is above Kaido yet (even Luffy isn't clearly)

I'd tell you to go back and re-read Wano, but I'm not wishing that one anyone right now. Yamato did get better, her Oden moments are more jokes, rather than her actually introducing herself as a dead man.

You have to realize that the Straw Hats and Samurai are the first friends Yamato has ever really chosen on her own.

"I'm Yamato's Kaido's son!" Ignoring the gender stuff, Yamato is comfortable introducing Yamato as Yamato. That's progress.
yamato: "Kaido, you are not my father anymore! I'm here to cut those chains that bind me to you!"

also yamato, a few days later: "I'm kaido's son!"

He already showed better speed feat outmaneuvering Snakeman better than Kaido.

Better ap feat Mochi Thrust almost killed Luffy while advCoC Kaido was tanked with a smile.

Zoro has not shown better feat than Vista.
Vista with 10 commanders can’t damage a weak akuina who’s below kaido
Zoro half dead 30 broken bones parry 3 kaido attacks and leave a permanent scar
Stfu 😆

Also higher than Luffy's increase even after defeating Kaido.

Before this I thought BB would get 4B+~ after BBP claps RHP.
Can't find where it was, but Luffy has stated that Shanks is the last Yonkou he wants to fight.

Luffy has the lowest bounty, and then, in order, we have:

Buggy
Blackbeard
Shanks

I think Luffy will deal with them in that order. Shanks might lose to Blackbeard, but Luffy will still fight Shanks (I hope)

Damn @Echizen_Jo_Ndule is fighting every fanbase for past 6 hours
I think its about time everyone ignored Noodle.

He's a dishonest broken drum
Probably doesn't have any friends irl so he does shit like that to seek attention
Post automatically merged:

Already touched some grass when I was offline. Now here to drop some facts tht Katakuri has shown better ap and speed than Kaido while Zoro has not shown feat above Vista who clashed with Mihawk his EOS opponent.
Touch it again

Can't find where it was, but Luffy has stated that Shanks is the last Yonkou he wants to fight.

Luffy has the lowest bounty, and then, in order, we have:

Buggy
Blackbeard
Shanks

I think Luffy will deal with them in that order. Shanks might lose to Blackbeard, but Luffy will still fight Shanks (I hope)
given the respect that luffy has for shanks, i think their "fight" will be something more on the lighthearted side, like a davy back fight

Already touched some grass when I was offline. Now here to drop some facts tht Katakuri has shown better ap and speed than Kaido while Zoro has not shown feat above Vista who clashed with Mihawk his EOS opponent.
Kat is straight dogwater😆😆all kat fans look like queen of lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.