Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s better that they’re waiting so long and taking their time….

the last game I was hyped for was Halo Infinite and that games a glorified beta rn
I know that but I have my concerns ever since I witnessed how SquareEnix messed up Final Fantasy 15 despite the game having development time of 10 years which is a decade. I just hope that everything is fine with the BotW2 development.

Either way, I hope they will announce the next Direct next week.

Vista memes will never expire so long as Oda doesn’t bring out his personal tier list. :catpole:
Vista argument won't expire since Mihawk hasn't shown any better feat
His bets feat on screen is beating Daz and cutting ice
Offscreen : failing to beat Young Shanks who didn't have 1B (he only reached 1B 12 years ago not 13+ years ago when he clashed Mihawk)

Unless Mihawk beats people above or equal to Vista, Vista argument stands

W
Oda doesn't have Teach below Prime Ray

Rayleigh knows he can't beat Current Teach due to old age doesn't mean he can beat him in prime since we know Prime Ray has no such feat or portrayal to beat a Yonko
Why do you monkeys lie on oda 😆when he said no such thing you think kaido running from old ray sweating ???teach ain’t that guy

Offscreen : failing to beat Young Shanks who didn't have 1B (he only reached 1B 12 years ago not 13+ years ago when he clashed Mihawk)

Zoro beats vista mihawk still over zoro case closed

Did They stop referring to Momo as their son? Personally, I don't think Yamato changed much at all since their introduction.
I'd tell you to go back and re-read Wano, but I'm not wishing that one anyone right now. Yamato did get better, her Oden moments are more jokes, rather than her actually introducing herself as a dead man.

You have to realize that the Straw Hats and Samurai are the first friends Yamato has ever really chosen on her own.

"I'm Yamato's Kaido's son!" Ignoring the gender stuff, Yamato is comfortable introducing Yamato as Yamato. That's progress.

Nah, Blackbeard has plenty of DF's. His fighting level needs to be on Primebeard's level or above.

Gaban is clearly the "Sanji" in terms of power level. Next you're going to use Blackbeard's similarities to Xebec to ignore his blatant parallels to Whitebeard and insist Kid and Law fulfill the Whitebeard role because they would totally be down for singing Kumbayah under a waterfall with Luffy.
Blackbeard will never reach Whitebeard ceilings however, as WB said, he is not that guy (pal). Blackbeard is a rival to Luffy for the One Piece, something WB to Roger was not. I think there won't be another Whitebeard, not in Luffy era at least.

Rayleigh = Zoro + Sanji
That's why he has both traits : blonde, womaniser, can kick, uses swords, has an eye & torso scars ,Top CoO and Top CoA, etc....

Luffy has wings not 1 dude being the pillar of the crew
He has no official VC or RH.

Katakuri hasn't shown a feat above Caesar clown level

Status
Not open for further replies.