Not open for further replies.
Maybe half of WBs so around 2.5b? Every bounty from ex warlords:

Need updated bounty:
Kuma, DD, Moria

1b or more group:
Jinbei, Boa, Crocodile

3b or more group:
Buggy, Mihawk, Law, Blackbeard

Moria can go with the 1b or more group and Weevil/DD/Kuma become 2b and more group
Doffy is captured though

Wouldn’t raising his be kinda….pointless? But i agree with the others

@ShishioIsBack

Shit i just woke up and you still didn't sleep wtf, you're enjoying this chapter more than me.
For sure lmao

Last two chapter has over blown the fuck outta my activity

Both of us need to fight the Yonkotards together

Prime Current Blackbeard low diffs Kaido
Prime Current Blackbeard high diffs Old Rayleigh

1 story of Swordbeard Sprint planning

LOL? It's Viz.

If you want to disprove it, go ahead and find the raw. Don't care otherwise. No one is required to provide raw evidence everytime. It takes effort to find. Official is plenty.

Burden of proof is on you if you're trying to say official is wrong.
Viz who made countless wrong translation in the past when it was the first translator..

No the burden of proof is on you because the official at the time ain't so official.. Zolo and such..

Listen, you sorry excuse for an existence, you can be a successor in more ways than one. Luffy received Rayleigh's teachings and inherited his knowledge, and I called him his successor in that context. No one's saying he's going to be the next Dark King. Your half-functioning brain is so focused on finding loopholes to insult people that it's not able to process what others are saying. Don't try too hard to look cool. It's not gonna work here.
You called him a successor but you described something completely different. He's not Rayleighs successor in that context you moron because that context would make him something other than a successor. One of the terms you could have used accurately would be student but make no mistake successor and student are in no way synonymous. Like I said already you have no business trying to argue with me of you are illiterate you'd be better off drinking bleach you fucking meatball

So that's why they need permission to attack just 1 Yonko? :suresure::milaugh:

The reason they need permission is because they see 1 Yonko as their equal and don't want to enrage their equal.

Similar to what Gorosei said about not making Kaido angry.
In case you didnt notice, 2 Yonko were defeated just by Law/Kidd/Luffy.

You called him a successor but you described something completely different. He's not Rayleighs successor in that context you moron because that context would make him something other than a successor. One of the terms you could have used accurately would be student but make no mistake successor and student are in no way synonymous. Like I said already you have no business trying to argue with me of you are illiterate you'd be better off drinking bleach you fucking meatball
:josad:
The world of weebs

Garp literally says they can't take Rayleigh + WB Pirates at the same time.

Hero Garp: ''Now is an especially bad time. Do you want the Navy to take on two legends at the same time?!''
--- Chapter 501

Some trolls says 4 Yonko = Larines. :suresure::gokulaugh:
It makes Perfect sense
Rayleigh = 3 Yonko
Whitebeard = One yonko

Since 1 Yonko crew hauls ass at the sight of Rayleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.