Status
Not open for further replies.
You called him a successor but you described something completely different. He's not Rayleighs successor in that context you moron because that context would make him something other than a successor. One of the terms you could have used accurately would be student but make no mistake successor and student are in no way synonymous. Like I said already you have no business trying to argue with me of you are illiterate you'd be better off drinking bleach you fucking meatball
You have serious mental issues

Listen, you sorry excuse for an existence, you can be a successor in more ways than one. Luffy received Rayleigh's teachings and inherited his knowledge, and I called him his successor in that context. No one's saying he's going to be the next Dark King. Your half-functioning brain is so focused on finding loopholes to insult people that it's not able to process what others are saying. Don't try too hard to look cool. It's not gonna work here.
Lmfao that was funny.

Viz who made countless wrong translation in the past when it was the first translator..

No the burden of proof is on you because the official at the time ain't so official.. Zolo and such..
What are you even talking about lol. No one is going to look for raws for every page. It's hectic. If you wanna disprove it, feel free to find them instead of bitching about it in bad faith lol

Most of the major players have been seen yet. Only Weevil is left and seeing how Marco went back to Whitebeard's island saying he still has something to do, i'm gonna guess that Oda will reintroduce the Weevil vs Marco plot. I'm assuming judging by Weevil's hype that he should be in the 2 bIllions range in terms of bounty
Imu, Weevil, Lucci maybe and Dragon are only characters who haven’t been hyped since post Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.