Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How does this change that the gap between Mihawk and Commanders has become wider?

You're disperate man.
Trying so much to make fun of me, just to let you I reported you. I don't wanna see you digit the number 145 ever again.
Literally nothing changed about Mihawk from ch 51 till now. You not being able to comprehend a childrens manga is not my problem. He was NEVER comparable to Commanders fo begin with.

Please do lol. Like I care.

Well Crocs stressed one thing to lure Mihawk. Trust. Not his strength

As a former warlords they probably know each other well. Plus Mihawk likely aware of Crocs current activities

Crocs just need to be trustworthy and decently strong
Decently strong now a days is far beyond mere commanders if they’re going to take down the marines.

Literally nothing changed about Mihawk from ch 51 till now. You not being able to comprehend a childrens manga is not my problem. He was NEVER comparable to Commanders fo begin with.

Please do lol. Like I care.
Do you consider databooks as valid?
Post automatically merged:

He’s stronger than Zoro according to them
You’re wasting your time mate
EOS only.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do you consider databooks as valid?
Every databook which said what? That Vista fought on par with Mihawk IN THAT CLASH like how Drake fought on par with Zoro IN THE CLASH i posted.

The MANGA called him the WSS.
The MANGA said he's the Strongest Swordsman in a world where a Yonko & Admiral were swordsman.
The MANGA showed him being Comparable to Top Tiers when he was used to hype Jozu like Kizaru was used to hype Marco.
The MANGA had Whitebeard talking about Mihawk & Shanks' LEGENDARY clashes when Shanks came to meet him.

Yet DaTaBoOks & dAi KeNgOu Nonsense matters more.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Wdym *Liberally*

Also We're lacking infos about the Lunarians kids, they're literally younger version of warlords.

I doubt those are the actual body of the Lunarians kids. The fact that a good guy like Fuji supported means we can give it the benefit of the doubt

We also need Vegapunk perspective and what's the actual motive for him to do this, last time he was kind enough to fullfil Kuma last wish to protect Sunny and Smo + Tashigi trusted him enough to take the kids to him to cure them.
So we need more information on Vegapunk and his experiments yet it’s safe to say he’s good? I’m not convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.