Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ZKK brain can't understand Big mom literally wasted her CoC Haki on Page1, and then Ulti, and she fought Marco and Jinbe (the Shichibukai that you wank), then rooftop and those 2. While Kaido fought 9 Scabbards, Yamato and Luffy in turn. Which is something Ladmirals can't do.

Luffy literally has Shichibukai working for him (Jinbe) and this troll think Shichibukai some shit. :suresure::milaugh:
Despite your delusional shitposts as usual, as i said you can put as many emojis as you want but in the end Kaido&BM died in the hands of Luffy/Law/Kidd.

Pre ts powerscaling at this point doesnt matter and Oda made this clear, its just that you dont want to accept it. Feel free to answear with countless emojis.

Despite your delusional shitposts as usual, as i said you can put as many emojis as you want but in the end Kaido&BM died in the hands of Luffy/Law/Kidd.

Pre ts powerscaling at this point doesnt matter and Oda made this clear, its just that you dont want to accept it. Feel free to answear with countless emojis.
Do the match-ups and take your L ZKK fanboy
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/luffys-wano-team-vs-marineford-forces-summit-war.24015/
:holdthisl::cheers:

I

It came from zoro fans being annoying little brats and creating cringe theories like ZKK
ZKK was harmless. It was a finisher theory and it took nothing from anyone else. Most of them agree that Luffy would defeat Kaido first.

If you guys are so insecure that you start hating on a character and anything related to him just because people implied Luffy won't completely solo an opponent for once in 1000+ chapters in an arc which is also heavily Zoro centric, you got some issues.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Blackbitch pussied out from Akainu and Rayleigh confrontations.

Ngl, he truly a WB's bitch. Whitebeard himself run away from one Marine ship in his prime.

ZKK was harmless. It was a finisher theory and it took nothing from anyone else. Most of them agree that Luffy would defeat Kaido once.

If you guys are so insecure that you start hating on a character and anything related to him just because people implied Luffy won't completely solo an opponent for once in 1000+ chapters in an arc which is also heavily Zoro centric, you got some issues.

The arc wasn't zoro centric at all 🤣. We all thought it was gonna be though.

I was never a supporter of ZKK because there was no way for Zoro to beat an Emperor before Luffy. He is not the MC, Luffy is.

You can shitpost as much as you want, but why do you feel the urge to put countless emojis ? Its just retarted.
You can't even make the match-ups despite I literally posted the exact thread for your ridiculous argument? :suresure: Yes, you got destroyed.

Wano Team was definitely capable of defeating Marineford Forces.

Not even mention, Mihawk and Shichibukai won't be fully committed, that's what your troll mind can't understand. They will simply run once they understand they might lose.

Since you are scared I will post here:
Luffy's Wano Team

The alliance has over 11,457 men, includes:

- Luffy the Sun God
- Law with Awakening
- Kid with Awakening
- Marco
- Yamato
- Zoro
- Sanji
- Sulong Inuarashi
- Sulong Nekomamushi

- Denjiro,
- Ashura Doji,
- Raizo,
- Kawamatsu,
- Hyogoro,
- Kinemon
- Jinbe
- Killer
- X Drake
- Izo,
- Yakuza group
- Samurai,
- Tama's Gifters
- Rest of the SH Pirates (Franky, Robin, Brook, Chopper etc)
- Rest of the Kid and Heart pirates

- Shishilian and Minks.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...o-team-vs-marineford-forces-summit-war.24015/

Status
Not open for further replies.