Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't do shit. Lakainu was scared of Samurai, Greenbull had trouble with Momo + Samurai without Yamato lmao.:suresure::gokulaugh:

Sabo + 3 revos literally soloed 2 Ladmirals and these trolls still run their mouth :milaugh:
BM & Kaido just lost against Luffy/Kidd/Law. You can put thousands emojis but this wont change shit.

What are you even talking about lol. No one is going to look for raws for every page. It's hectic. If you wanna disprove it, feel free to find them instead of bitching about it in bad faith lol
What's bad faith is not taking Sengoku words in the arc Whitebeard goes all out and die in..

You showing a volume recap because you know you're cap..

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
BM & Kaido just lost against Luffy/Kidd/Law. You can put thousands emojis but this wont change shit.
He'd have to learn how to read first.

This chapter it's confirmed Ryo was about to demolish everyone and they knew it and Shanks saved their asses.

Erkek: HAHAHHAHAHAh Ryo was afraid of Momo lolololo.

Your ZKK brain can't understand Big mom literally wasted her CoC Haki on Page1, and then Ulti, and she fought Marco and Jinbe (the Shichibukai that you wank), then rooftop and those 2. While Kaido fought 9 Scabbards, Yamato and Luffy in turn. Which is something Ladmirals can't do. Killer, Minks, 9 scabbards later was occupied by others, which your ZKK brain can't understand as well.

Luffy literally has Shichibukai working for him (Jinbe) and this troll think Shichibukai some shit. :suresure::milaugh:

:holdthisl:

So that's it
Ran outta argument coping malding and seething

This is how easy it is to break yonkotard cap.

Of all the people @Erkan12 gave you a like. If I feel that low, least I'll do is delete my post
I don't know why people like you think I am "coping malding and seething' lol. Even when manga is telling you BB > Old ray you say you can't read English. I don't care about BB in terms of strength so even if it was stated Old ray > BB I won't give a damn.

When did this Zoro and subsequent Mihawk and Ray or anyone related to Zoro hate begin? Until Enies Lobby with the Doriki (and we saw Zoro mid-high diff Kaku and Luffy extreme extreme diff Lucci) shit I don't think there was anything to separate Luffy and Zoro power level wise. Did it start from Sanji fans trying to bring Zoro down or Luffy fans trying to create distance between Luffy and Zoro. Cause up till that moment their strength was said to be equal, they had that WP fight, they had that PK and WSS duo and all the other parallels thing.

Your ZKK brain can't understand Big mom literally wasted her CoC Haki on Page1, and then Ulti, and she fought Marco and Jinbe (the Shichibukai that you wank), then rooftop and those 2. While Kaido fought 9 Scabbards, Yamato and Luffy in turn. Which is something Ladmirals can't do.

Luffy literally has Shichibukai working for him (Jinbe) and this troll think Shichibukai some shit. :suresure::milaugh:
Erkan-chan, downplaying Mihawk and Shichibukai is a no go now.

Givin him and Ray due credit has become necessary for you to wank BB without contradicting every cell :goyea:

I
When did this Zoro and subsequent Mihawk and Ray or anyone related to Zoro hate begin? Until Enies Lobby with the Doriki (and we saw Zoro mid-high diff Kaku and Luffy extreme extreme diff Lucci) shit I don't think there was anything to separate Luffy and Zoro power level wise. Did it start from Sanji fans trying to bring Zoro down or Luffy fans trying to create distance between Luffy and Zoro. Cause up till that moment their strength was said to be equal, they had that WP fight, they had that PK and WSS duo and all the other parallels thing.

It came from zoro fans being annoying little brats and creating cringe theories like ZKK

Status
Not open for further replies.