Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't even make the match-ups despite I literally posted the exact thread for your ridiculous argument? :suresure: Yes, you got destroyed.

Wano Team was definitely capable of defeating Marineford Forces.

Not even mention, Mihawk and Shichibukai won't be fully committed, that's what your troll mind can't understand. They will simply run once they understand they might lose.
Again, pre ts powerscaling has changed now. When you accept this simple fact you will understand everything.

You can't even make the match-ups despite I literally posted the exact thread for your ridiculous argument? :suresure: Yes, you got destroyed.

Wano Team was definitely capable of defeating Marineford Forces.

Not even mention, Mihawk and Shichibukai won't be fully committed, that's what your troll mind can't understand. They will simply run once they understand they might lose.

Since you are scared I will post here:
Luffy's Wano Team

The alliance has over 11,457 men, includes:

- Luffy the Sun God
- Law with Awakening
- Kid with Awakening
- Marco
- Yamato
- Zoro
- Sanji
- Sulong Inuarashi
- Sulong Nekomamushi

- Denjiro,
- Ashura Doji,
- Raizo,
- Kawamatsu,
- Hyogoro,
- Kinemon
- Jinbe
- Killer
- X Drake
- Izo,
- Yakuza group
- Samurai,
- Tama's Gifters
- Rest of the SH Pirates (Franky, Robin, Brook, Chopper etc)
- Rest of the Kid and Heart pirates

- Shishilian and Minks.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...o-team-vs-marineford-forces-summit-war.24015/
Consider Mihawk can solo all four yonko by himself there is no point to running

Seriously you are not a very unreasonable guy I know @MonsterKaido

Why are you hell bent on downplaying Rayleigh?

He was shown as someone who can obliterated an emperor and his entire crew if he was in his prime but due to Old age best he can manage is draw one. As he mentioned he can't beat one

Seriously you are not a very unreasonable guy I know @MonsterKaido

Why are you hell bent on downplaying Rayleigh?

He was shown as someone who can obliterated an emperor and his entire crew if he was in his prime but due to Old age best he can manage is draw one. As he mentioned he can't beat one
How am I downplaying ray? Prime ray is solid yonko level where old ray is weaker as confirmed in this chapter already

Status
Not open for further replies.