Status
Not open for further replies.
Every databook which said what? That Vista fought on par with Mihawk IN THAT CLASH like how Drake fought on par with Zoro IN THE CLASH i posted.

The MANGA called him the WSS.
The MANGA said he's the Strongest Swordsman in a world where a Yonko & Admiral were swordsman.
The MANGA showed him being Comparable to Top Tiers when he was used to hype Jozu like Kizaru was used to hype Marco.
The MANGA had Whitebeard talking about Mihawk & Shanks' LEGENDARY clashes when Shanks came to meet him.

Yet DaTaBoOks & dAi KeNgOu Nonsense matters more.
The "Dai Kengou" nosense Is something that there Is in the manga, get Mad at Oda not at me, not my fault if Vista has higher ranking than Shanks canonically in swordsmanship.

And as I was saying, the gap between Commanders and Admirals/Mihawk became wider.
Greenbull easily destroyed no diff both Queen and King while Jozu could fight against Kuzan.
If you don't understand my words don't get mad at me, the retcon Is clear and not because of "agendas", Greenbull showed It.
Current Kuzan would no-diff Jozu after the general retcon.

I am using admirals since you think everything I say or do Is downplay your favs.
Are you gonna tell me that I am also an Admiral hater now?

The "Dai Kengou" nosense Is something that there Is in the manga, get Mad at Oda not at me, not my fault if Vista has higher ranking than Shanks canonically in swordsmanship.

And as I was saying, the gap between Commanders and Admirals/Mihawk became wider.
Greenbull easily destroyed no diff both Queen and King while Jozu could fight against Kuzan.
If you don't understand my words don't get mad at me, the retcon Is clear and not because of "agendas", Greenbull showed It.
Current Kuzan would no-diff Jozu after the general retcon.

I am using admirals since you think everything I say or do Is downplay your favs.
Are you gonna tell me that I am also an Admiral hater now?
Don't put Mihawk in same statement as GB :goyea:

But Kaido is a pirate. Whitebeard was World's Strongest Pirate. So WB > Kaido.

If I show you raws, will you shut the fuck up and take L instead of being a retard on copium?
No he wasn't he was WSM..

Actually your raws don't even matter, it's a volume summary, i proved you 2 times in manga that it's WSM..

Status
Not open for further replies.