Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Dai Kengou" nosense Is something that there Is in the manga, get Mad at Oda not at me, not my fault if Vista has higher ranking than Shanks canonically in swordsmanship.

And as I was saying, the gap between Commanders and Admirals/Mihawk became wider.
Greenbull easily destroyed no diff both Queen and King while Jozu could fight against Kuzan.
If you don't understand my words don't get mad at me, the retcon Is clear and not because of "agendas", Greenbull showed It.
Current Kuzan would no-diff Jozu after the general retcon.

I am using admirals since you think everything I say or do Is downplay your favs.
Are you gonna tell me that I am also an Admiral hater now?
If anything Oda retconned the WB pirates. Made them be challenge to top tiers @ MF so everyone don't stomp WB to just being around same level as other yonko crews

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The "Dai Kengou" nosense Is something that there Is in the manga, get Mad at Oda not at me, not my fault if Vista has higher ranking than Shanks canonically in swordsmanship.

And as I was saying, the gap between Commanders and Admirals/Mihawk became wider.
Greenbull easily destroyed no diff both Queen and King while Jozu could fight against Kuzan.
If you don't understand my words don't get mad at me, the retcon Is clear and not because of "agendas", Greenbull showed It.
Current Kuzan would no-diff Jozu after the general retcon.

I am using admirals since you think everything I say or do Is downplay your favs.
Are you gonna tell me that I am also an Admiral hater now?
Good lord...

Now every character got retconned lmao. The Admirals were ALWAYS closer to the Emperors and would crush Commanders like Bugs if theyre given a free shot.

Jozu lost concentration for one second and Kuzan ended his entire career.

You Yonko fans kept downplaying & underrating Admirals & Warlords for years when reasonable people clearly said its stupid to do so and are now crying about "retcons" when youre headcanons are shattered.

Oda did not "boost" Admirals, he simply. protected the YCs via plot like he protected Luffy in Marineford. You Yonko fans cannot understand that and are now blaming Oda for it.

See, you think Kaido can be WSP while being WSC.

So why can't Whitebeard be WSP while being WSC.

Kaido has never been called WSP while Whitebeard was alive. But Whitebeard has been called WSP while Kaido was alive.
Whitebeard wasn't called WSP it's you giving me poor evidence from volume Summary..

Big Mom goes through all of that trouble just for Ulti and Page One? Thanks for downplaying her for me.
Who is the strongest person Mihawk defeated?

Daz Bones? :suresure::milaugh:

Why Mihawk doesn't want to fight Jozu, Vista and Crocodile?

Options:

A- He is scared
B- He doesn't want to waste his Haki and stamina and put himself in vulnerable position later (like Big mom wastes on Page1)

Use your brain its not so hard, though you said Kaido isn't stronger than Marco before so I don't have any hope for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.