Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re admitting that Shishio isn’t racist? I’m confused hea, why wouldn’t it matter if he’s racist if that’s what you’re accusing em of?

Man this is why people say ypu can’t read, you’re using words without actually knowing what they mean Lmaoooo. Do you know what racism/being a racist is? Cause if you did you’d realize how fucking wrong and insane you sound right now

When did I say he can say it? I said he lives no where near me so what I look like pressing em bout it? I ain’t give nan MF we mo N-word pass

But I ain’t talked to Shishio in like a year now, so I still a coon?

I mean you could jus block tha man if his presence is that scary to ya
Its okay @Echizen_Jo_Ndule is just going through trauma of figuring out how weak Katakuri is and how strong Mihawk is.
He will come around soon :sweat:

Doesn't matter

This is what happens with you guys
Especially blacks.
Since you're cool with him on discord send them "he's not racist...he can say N word even tho he's not black'

Then you will try to give me warning points if I say you and other blacks that still talk to shishio are coons .

Do your Jobs properly
Stop cooning coz of some discord friendship
Wtf this is just straight up racist…

Pushed back by fodder? You mean face tanking jozus sneak attack?

And stampede said crocodile was once comparable to prime Rayleigh. Plus crocodile fought Primebeard.

Oda even admitted crocodile was introduced too soon.
Stampede stuff aren't canon
Croco has nothing saying he's above YCs bar bounty which is inflated

Boa is the only one who showed great feats yet still low diff to Yami Teach like Marco us low diff to Nerfed BM
So nothing impressive here

If Boa with top haki is low diff for Yonko
How does it make warlords better than Ycs? When doffy is g4 hypetool and Cracker does better vs boundman?

You wanna wank warlords but can't back it up except excuses
Croco was trash pre ts...he was getting dominated by Jozu
He has done nothing to say he's beating even Marco/Cracker

Status
Not open for further replies.