Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're done
Quote me.
I tried. You downright admitted to not even reading and blatantly refused to answer to even two simple points lol

You're here to just bait, man, and honestly at this point entire forum ridicules you. You've proven that those who don't will get same baseless shittalk anyway. So retard on copium it is.

You know you've reached a new low when even Erkan seems great compared to you.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Oda never went out of his way to highlight the YC1s outside of Katakuri (and that’s because that was Luffys opponent)

Throughout the entirety of Marineford War Jozu was just as prominent as Marco

Throughout the Wano arc King was constantly being compared to Queen.

Commanders were treated like trash compared to the high and top tiers we have remaining.
Still doesn't put Crocs above them aside especially when he was beat by pre- gear Luffy lol.

Crocs was still in commander range in MF and he was pushed back by fodders from WB . No reason to think he's out of that range

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Doesn't matter

This is what happens with you guys
Especially blacks.
Since you're cool with him on discord send them "he's not racist...he can say N word even tho he's not black'

Then you will try to give me warning points if I say you and other blacks that still talk to shishio are coons .

Do your Jobs properly
Stop cooning coz of some discord friendship
So you’re admitting that Shishio isn’t racist? I’m confused hea, why wouldn’t it matter if he’s racist if that’s what you’re accusing em of?

Man this is why people say ypu can’t read, you’re using words without actually knowing what they mean Lmaoooo. Do you know what racism/being a racist is? Cause if you did you’d realize how fucking wrong and insane you sound right now

When did I say he can say it? I said he lives no where near me so what I look like pressing em bout it? I ain’t give nan MF we mo N-word pass

But I ain’t talked to Shishio in like a year now, so I still a coon?

I mean you could jus block tha man if his presence is that scary to ya

Still doesn't put Crocs above them aside especially when he was beat by pre- gear Luffy lol.

Crocs was still in commander range in MF and he was pushed back by fodders from WB . No reason to think he's out of that range
Pushed back by fodder? You mean face tanking jozus sneak attack?

And stampede said crocodile was once comparable to prime Rayleigh. Plus crocodile fought Primebeard.

Oda even admitted crocodile was introduced too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.