Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh we sleep on how mental CM was at the end. He was bragging about getting a 15 year old girl to do the leg switch for'em and how it's legal to bang 15 year olds in his country. That freak was 25+
Was she 15 tho? I thought he said she was 19 which is not that bad imo.
25 year old dating a 19 year old is not common but its not something that we should shame someone for.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Still don't get Mihawk wank. Dude's done fucking nothing but people hype him like he's the coolest character in the series that has shown off so many epic things in epic scenes

Is all it takes to wank someone is them being theoretically strong? Lmfao.

''rest'' yes too much cope for Kaido isnt stronger than Marco :suresure:

Literally the first post showing a thread where I assumed mihawk won't be the ''marine hunter'', if he was then that bounty is inflated like hell obviously and I assumed Zolo's bounty will be at least bigger than Ling's, the government probably suppressed Luffy's and the crews bounties. Mihawk wankers himself were saying shit like his bounty won't be big etc now they use the bounty argument as usual, as you and mihawk wankers are hypocrites. Mihawk wankers who were saying his bounty won't be big took the L, not me, Lmao.

Show some IQ, these arguments of yours are just too weak.

Not even mention, that weak trolls assumed mihawk has higher bounty than 3 yonko without seeing BB's new bounty while I was saying just wait its not revealed yet, very big fat L for you big W for me. :steef:

Still don't get Mihawk wank. Dude's done fucking nothing but people hype him like he's the coolest character in the series that has shown off so many epic things in epic scenes

Mihawk is the man keeping One Piece alive right now both in and out of universe

So you’re admitting that Shishio isn’t racist? I’m confused hea, why wouldn’t it matter if he’s racist if that’s what you’re accusing em of?

Man this is why people say ypu can’t read, you’re using words without actually knowing what they mean Lmaoooo. Do you know what racism/being a racist is? Cause if you did you’d realize how fucking wrong and insane you sound right now

When did I say he can say it? I said he lives no where near me so what I look like pressing em bout it? I ain’t give nan MF we mo N-word pass

But I ain’t talked to Shishio in like a year now, so I still a coon?

I mean you could jus block tha man if his presence is that scary to ya

No wonder why other users applaud you and them coz they know they can say N word coz you'd think "they aren't racist really...just trying to be cool"

Sorry you're nothing but a lost case
Such a pity to have such black people on forums
All because of some online friendship or wanting Mihawk together.

The fact no mod even did edit his thread or lock it
Didn't even ban him.
Worstgen is a lost place.

I don't care if you haven't talked to him or not.

You guys (black guys) from discord are the one that kept giving shishio the courage to keep using N word
Until now he hasn't stopped because of you all.

Pathetic.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Was she 15 tho? I thought he said she was 19 which is not that bad imo.
25 year old dating a 19 year old is not common but its not something that we should shame someone for.
What I remember is that she was 15 and doing it and peope got on him for harassing a young teen for his weeb shit

Then he said who gives a fuck and that 15 is legal in his country, paraphrasing.

In Universe he made the biggest impact
Has Marines freaking out and made them hunted organization
Because the only subordinate to have bounty bigger than his (yonko) captain for his strength alone.

Outverse
I mean just look at dude's design
His fighting style
The swagger
The potential with his marine hunting origins
Spontaneous behavior where he feels thrill that marines are chasing him but then casually decides to make a clown a new Yonko
Marines creating Mihawk's Action Figure who happens to be a lot stronger than Katakuri

I am gonna make a Mihawk character thread soon
Post automatically merged:

What I remember is that she was 15 and doing it and peope got on him for harassing a young teen for his weeb shit

Then he said who gives a fuck and that 15 is legal in his country, paraphrasing.
Yeah that's pretty fucked up

No

Only Admirals stand a chance vs yonko

Warlords are no/low diff material
their bountiee are inflated
Boa got Marco /Ichiji treatment from Teach
Others are the same bar Weevil and Mihawk who also can't even beat Yami Teach, Non full power Yonko.
Teach came to amazon lily to steal hancock's powers because her DF is that OP
She took out two of his commanders before he cheap shotted her and took away her DF. He literally admitted that if he didn't negate her powers, she could turn him into stone.
Rayleigh came, and Teach backed off.

Honestly, idk how you are scaling the shichibukai so low.

Good lord...

Now every character got retconned lmao. The Admirals were ALWAYS closer to the Emperors and would crush Commanders like Bugs if theyre given a free shot.

Jozu lost concentration for one second and Kuzan ended his entire career.

You Yonko fans kept downplaying & underrating Admirals & Warlords for years when reasonable people clearly said its stupid to do so and are now crying about "retcons" when youre headcanons are shattered.

Oda did not "boost" Admirals, he simply. protected the YCs via plot like he protected Luffy in Marineford. You Yonko fans cannot understand that and are now blaming Oda for it.
Now I am a Yonko fan.
I am laughing, as I expected, you would have called me a Yonko fan. I never understimated admirals lmao.
I am a huge fanboy of Kuzan just to let you know, I have him and Akainu on the same tier of Shanks and Kaido since YEARS. Don't generalize with me, I am not part of that fanbase. I Always said Yonkos bit stronger than admirals LMAO, I never put admirals on the level of Commanders. Don't talk about me.
The only Yonkos I like are Teach and Shanks, wouldn't care less about Whitebeard, Big Mom or Kaido.

He is the end goal of the 2nd MC. Zoro has already acoc/acoa/coo and he's still not in his league. Its simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.