Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Like I said
I m not expecting less from any mod or user,
You allow racists & toxic guys

Bring back toxic users to please certsin users

So yeah,
You're quick to delete or edit my posts but need to wait days or hours to take action against dudes who do stuff they shouldn't do.

Once again, expecting nothing less
yeah say something new fam

You cried a lot about this shit like a little ZKKtard you are:

''It says his power but does it mean literal power or metaphoric? ''

:suresure::suresure:

This is so desperate. You literally can't admit the guy says ''POWER'' but you just try to twist it to another thing, you asked where they said Buggy is stronger, I literally showed you and you started to cry like little troll. :milaugh:

Did I show you where they said Buggy is stronger? Yes.

You got another L.

And you are so desperate you are trying to create a connection between Mihawk's bounty and his power, we know its not related to POWER, because Buggy is STRONGER and he still has 3 billion bounty you little troll, that's how you took this L. Enjoy it.
Thats the catch. You are taking that phrase literally while it only means metaphorically. You ignored almost 90% of my arguments and cherry picked one that you can answer to. What about my other arguments? If the marine meant literal power and therefore stronger why is buggy’s bounty lower than mihawks? You can’t say he is less dangerous than mihawk if he is stronger than him. That makes no sense whatsoever. You can’t say mihawks bounty is higher due to marine hunting since everyone is doing that. So where does it make sense for the marines to claim literal power? What about my example from earlier wouldn‘t it make someone powerful if someone is so charismatic that it can force others to obey him? That makes more sense to buggys case.

Status
Not open for further replies.