Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Nah. He didn't give Imu and Mihawk the same eyes for shits and giggles. There's some type of relation or lore there.
His eyes having that red pattern might be a result of having a maxed out CoO that is always active just like his black blade. If you can permanently apply CoA to a weapon, surely one could also pull a similar feat with CoO:pepebusi:

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
@TheAncientCenturion
You think King will play a big role in the final arc?

I think so due to these SSG and (WG torturing king)

Hopefully he destroys one of them needs to avenge his people.
:josad:

What if there is one thats also gonna look like king too?

That would be messed up.
:believe:

Mihawk having hunted the marines in the past is doing dogshit to my argument ngl. It still doesn’t change the fact that buggy and others are marine hunting too and therefore get and extremely high bounty. Mihawks reputation as a marine hunter is meaningless when the whole organization is doing the same shit as him. Don’t you get it? Do I need to phrase it slowly for your slow working brain? Yet you still ignored my example „what if someone is so charismatic that it makes others follow him? Isn’t that power aswell? Doesn’t that fit more to buggy?“
And to repeat it once more robins bounty is inflated since she is only more dangerous than franky and co. She can read the poneglyphs after all. But Mihawk on the other hand is strong and dangerous since he is marine hunting. If buggy was also stronger and more dangerous at the same time his bounty would reflect that which it doesn’t my ape friend. And stop calling me a ZKK tard, I wasn’t a hardcore ZKK cultists like @nik87 I was only believing in the theory since the foreshadowings made sense.
:nicagesmile::smart:
Do I need to repeat? :suresure:

- Having better hunting skills =/= being stronger
- Mihawk is the ''marine hunter'', he has that title, Buggy and Croc don't have the title
- Mihawk is the experienced marine hunter from the past, Buggy and Croc they just started

Mihawk is more dangerous because he has better marine hunting skills than them, he has the experience, and he knows how to hunt Marines, how to follow them, how to find them, much better than Buggy and Croc can.

This is why they say Buggy is stronger, but still lower bounty than Mihawk, just like Robin has x2 of Franky's, despite them being on same level in terms of individual power.

Buggy is stronger, only gets 3 billion for being stronger than Mihawk. That's a fact.
Mihawk is much dangerous Marine Hunter than Buggy or Croc, that's why he has the highest bounty.

- Plus, this chapter hints that Mihawk might be an ancient race that government wants similar to King, so this might increase his bounty as well.

Now, :holdthisl:

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

- Mihawk is the ''marine hunter'', he has that title, Buggy and Croc don't have the title
- Mihawk is the experienced marine hunter from the past, Buggy and Croc they just started

Mihawk is more dangerous because he has better marine hunting skills than them, he has the experience, and he knows how to hunt Marines, how to follow them, how to find them, much better than Buggy and Croc can.

This is why they say Buggy is stronger, but still lower bounty than Mihawk, just like Robin has x2 of Franky's, despite them being on same level in terms of individual power.

Buggy is stronger, only gets 3 billion for being stronger than Mihawk. That's a fact.
Mihawk is much dangerous Marine Hunter than Buggy or Croc, that's why he has the highest bounty.

Now, :holdthisl:
Lmfaooo the cope
Caribou was a marine killer and only had 290 mil

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Uhhh. Maybe, at this point it's hard to tell
Yeah but considering Oda's writing and him not including stuff like Mihawk(WSS) being mentioned in the land of swordsman atleast once.

I have my doubts

I could see him just leaving King in Udon prison to interact in Queen gags.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Regardless of what fuckery he does it won't be done to akainu

We not ready for the back story @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
I’m a fan of the Rox D. Sakazuki theory lol. Sakazuki is Rox’s son and grew up as a Pirate who was abused by Pirates and neglected by his father who didn’t care about him.

It would certainly explain his extremely personal hatred for Pirates. Lol

This is why they say Buggy is stronger, but still lower bounty than Mihawk, just like Robin has x2 of Franky's, despite them being on same level.
How many times are you going to ignore my example?

Erkan12: yes

lmao. Let me repeat. What if someone is so charismatic that it makes others follow him? Isn’t that power as well? Isn’t that what buggy is doing? Isn’t that what the marines meant with power? They never said buggy was stronger. Having power of forcing someone =/= being stronger than someone it’s just as simple as that. Your reading comprehension is garbage lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.