Status
Not open for further replies.
You real quick to put words in other peoples mouths ainna?

Yet we’ve banned every single racist user we’ve had, you Kant show me a single racist user on tha forum

You’re putting things in quotations that no one has ever said….why are you acting like anyone has said those things? By all means, post proof that Myself, Van or anyone else has said that for Shishio. Please do

Bruh nobody give a fuck bout you tho, you really outchea thinking people waiting round to see what fucking idiocy you chose to post on your profile? Man we don’t give a fuck. If you really had a problem like that you could’ve hit Shishio in a PM and rapped with em or PM’d a mod bout it. Instead you intentionally post this shit ina completely unrelated thread looking for attention
I would Bully his ass so hard if he PMed me he would go crawling back to Rat Infested Basement he calls a home and would cry like a bitch over there for 6 months and then come back.

And Buggy is stronger than WGS yet he is only 3 billion, barely higher than Kid's and Law's. I am not asking do you guess why because mihawk wankers twisted mind is not going to give people a proper response. :suresure:
Stop acting dumb for once. I told you that the Marines never adressed him as marine hunter or whatever it was Croco. Your "argument" was that the marines gave him this bounty based on that, but this was never the case because they didnt even mention it.

Stop acting dumb for once. I told you that the Marines never adressed him as marine hunter or whatever it was Croco. Your "argument" was that the marines gave him this bounty based on that, but this was never the case because they didnt even mention it.
You cry a lot little mihawk wanker :steef:

We know Mihawk was called MARINE HUNTER, you telling me Marines didn't know this but Croc did? :suresure:

-Buggy has superior power than Mihawk.
-Buggy has only 3 billion
-Mihawk has 3.5 billion

Mihawk has different things to make him more dangerous. Croc informed us Mihawk was Marine Hunter long before they were, definitely had bigger bounty than Buggy's 15 million and Croc's 81 million. And:

-Superior and experienced Marine Hunter
-Possibly ancient race similar to King as they copied him to SSG.

And Buggy is stronger than WGS yet he is only 3 billion, barely higher than Kid's and Law's. I am not asking ''do you guess why'' because mihawk wankers twisted mind is not going to give people a proper response. :suresure:

True, this is why I said did they ''specify'' what power is that? Mihawk specified what power is that when talked about Luffy. The Marines didn't, simply said POWER. Either way, that power is Still SUPERIOR to Mihawk's power, whatever that is, and still 3 billion. That's the end of it.

Mihawk only has higher bounty because of OTHER REASONS, similar to Robin's.

- Being superior Marine Hunter, more experienced
- As well as this chapter hints that Mihawk might be an ancient race similar to King because of how they created the SSG's with King + Mihawk combination.
Its literally the same shit they don’t need to specify it. The average reader gets it, the narration is telling us that mihawks statement is the same as the marines statement about buggy. There is no if or buts. Shit oda is telling uns that buggy has the same power as luffy. Being able to make friends with strong individuals. Having the charisma for it. Thats what buggys power is. Thats what the marines said. Thats why buggys bounty is lower than mihawk lmao.

Umm you are addressing a very dishonest man who has no morals. There is no point lol Erkan knows damn well Mihawk stomps any Yonko

People have to get real WB, Garp and Roger are on another level... and Kaido is probably around too. Ray is down, probably down until Big Mom.
There is not one thing, not even a single one in manga that puts Garp or Whitebeard above Rayleigh.
Kaido??
Old and Rusty Rayleigh has legitamate portrayal to beat him

Big Mom? Mihawk's Replica Action figure beats her.

Status
Not open for further replies.