Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I would Bully his ass so hard if he PMed me he would go crawling back to Rat Infested Basement he calls a home and would cry like a bitch over there for 6 months and then come back.
Nah. You not without blame Shishio, you need to stop being so fuckin belligerent and insulting to people. I know I joke around a lot and let a lot of shit slide, but that shit has to stop

If thats true then why doesn’t have jack an higher bounty than kaido? I mean he is known for attacking people. He even attacked Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru by himself and lost. Still having 1 billion as his bounty. If mihawks bounty is truly only higher due to his danger towards marines why doesn’t it apply to jack aswell? Your logic is full of shit.

You can’t admit that you‘re wrong and are coping about it it’s ridiculous.

Possible ancient race? Are we back on inhaling helium? :gokulaugh::seriously:
Attacking Fujitora and Sengoku by himself… Jack is beyond stupid.

I just told you thats Zoro goal and Zoro surpassing Rayleigh. Where did it show who went after Mihawk?
You really asking for panels on who was sent to mihawk lol . Or are you implying an admiral went after mihawk and that said admiral got defeated?? Cos once again as I stated a marine admiral with fucking pacifistas and sentomaru said he needed more to take on Rayleigh. Even if you believe they sent va after mihawk that is a huge l.so once again where do you draw such conclusions from . Zoro is indeed surpassing ray as luffy would surpass Roger and sanji scopper but where do you get him beating mihawk even remotely puts him above ray ??
Post automatically merged:

Which one ?? The one where is fighting on par with vista?? Or which one ?? Am ears tell me

I pity you, you seriously cry so much that you are hallucinating due to your mihawk wank. :suresure:

Did they ever say ''political power' or leadership ability or something like that? Nope.

They said power, and gave him a bigger bounty than Kid's and Law's.

Being stronger than Mihawk, only a little better than beating %50 of Big mom. :gokulaugh:

Let that sink in Mihawk wankers. :kuzanshut: Big mom > Mihawk by far. :steef:
Even kaido thinks Oden > big mom and you wanna compare him to mihawk

Which one ?? The one where is fighting on par with vista?? Or which one ?? Am ears tell me
Bounty above 3 Emperors just for his strength
WSS and stronger than Shanks
Hunting Marines aka Admirals on his coffin boat until they all got scared and pain him to stop the hunt
Luffy after pulling all the shit out of his ass, becoming a Yonko, having fleet and two years of pirate experience still can't match Mihawk's bounty.

If Mihawk was a Yonko, I mean a dog shit title he himself rejected, if he took it, his bounty will instantly be 6 billion.
Mihawk beats any swordsman in the history of One Piece and that includes Roger.

Rayleigh is above all emperors in his prime (like by far) but he doesn't beat Mihawk.

Nah. You not without blame Shishio, you need to stop being so fuckin belligerent and insulting to people. I know I joke around a lot and let a lot of shit slide, but that shit has to stop
Every one insults all the time.
Idk why I have become so infamous for it

I don't even report 1/50th the time I get insulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.