Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Look literally just posted once and already an insult @Jiihad

Shanks is a pure swordsman, the purest swordsman in One Piece and we know WSS has to have strongest CoC coating or else his sword will break against swordsman with stronger CoC. Mihawk's bounty literally says he surpasses Shanks in Swordsmanship which directly means stronger CoC and overall stronger.

Dude surpassing 2 yonko in bounty and one of them is his captain who is known to rival Shanks, Rival of Shanks is worth 3 Billion
One who surpasses Shanks is worth 3.6 billion.

Shanks strength was worth 1 billon before Mihawk's bounty froze.
Mihawk owns no crew
He rejected Yonko title
He has no territory of his own
He doesn't have special famous crew Shanks has.
He hasn't been a yonko 6 years.

Mihawk would literally be worth at least 6 Billion in Shanks place.

Prime Rayleigh is Roger's First Mate
In the absolute worst case scenario Zoro has to be stronger than Roger to be strongest swordsman ever and Roger and Rayleigh are equals. At worst Mihawk has to be equal to Rayleigh.
That’s extremely tame Shishio you know that. Let’s not be daft hea. Their is a massive difference in that and tha shit you do/say

If Mihawk didn't reject that Yonko title he would be worth 6 billion.
It is stupid to put any Yonko on Mihawk's level.

Old Rayleigh is literally confirmed stronger than Yonko
We're the opposites Shishio.
You defend Rayleigh, Mihawk, Zoro...

I defend Sanji, Kidd, Garp, Shanks etc.
We can't get along we have different agendas BUT I have to say that I respect you person wise, I like your attitude.
:endthis:

We're the opposites Shishio.
You defend Rayleigh, Mihawk, Zoro...

I defend Sanji, Kidd, Garp, Shanks etc.
We can't get along we have different agendas BUT I have to say that I respect you person wise, I like your attitude.
:endthis:
Like wise

But why can't we give everyone their respect?
Prime Rayleigh = Prime Garp > Mihawk = Shanks
Idgaf about Sanji Zoro Midd anymore they are all trash

You really asking for panels on who was sent to mihawk lol . Or are you implying an admiral went after mihawk and that said admiral got defeated?? Cos once again as I stated a marine admiral with fucking pacifistas and sentomaru said he needed more to take on Rayleigh. Even if you believe they sent va after mihawk that is a huge l.so once again where do you draw such conclusions from . Zoro is indeed surpassing ray as luffy would surpass Roger and sanji scopper but where do you get him beating mihawk even remotely puts him above ray ??
Post automatically merged:

Which one ?? The one where is fighting on par with vista?? Or which one ?? Am ears tell me
Ray and mihawk are Zoros eos. Ray is confirmed above yonko and so is mihawk last chapter when he became a yonko with just buggy and crocodile. Since they are both swordsman then we will give mihawk the benefit of the doubt for having a black blade

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Ramsay would've been a perfect Zeff for the Netflix Show, but we can't have nice things.
I mean... the show already cost a ton to make. Paying Gordon Ramsey for a character who's going to appear in two episodes at most is... ehhhhhhhhhh.

It's 10 episodes, right?
I'd imagine we get:
1. Luffy and Shanks, Luffy and Koby, Luffy and Zoro (a bit on Nami too), Romance Dawn
2. Buggy and Nami's arc, Orange Town
3-4. Usopp's arc, Syrup Village
5-6. Sanji arc, Baratie
7-9. Nami's arc, Arlong Park
10. Loguetown

My great fear is how they handle Luffy stretching, but, if this is how they plan it out, it could be pretty good.

You really asking for panels on who was sent to mihawk lol . Or are you implying an admiral went after mihawk and that said admiral got defeated?? Cos once again as I stated a marine admiral with fucking pacifistas and sentomaru said he needed more to take on Rayleigh. Even if you believe they sent va after mihawk that is a huge l.so once again where do you draw such conclusions from . Zoro is indeed surpassing ray as luffy would surpass Roger and sanji scopper but where do you get him beating mihawk even remotely puts him above ray ??
Post automatically merged:

Which one ?? The one where is fighting on par with vista?? Or which one ?? Am ears tell me
They would simply not send an admiral to Mihawk to die. They know there is no one in Navy to take out Mihawk that's why they gave him high Yonko level bounty without Yonko Army defending him.

Mihawk is literally portrayed as strong enough to solo a Yonko and his entire crew.
Luffy's threat is 3 billion and Luffy has his entire crew backing him
Mihawk's WSS threat is 3.6 Billion

It directly and pretty objectively means Mihawk is strong enough to solo Luffy + Zoro + Sanji + Jinbei + Yamato + Every other straw hat by himself.

Portrayal is crystal clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.