Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounty above 3 Emperors just for his strength
WSS and stronger than Shanks
Hunting Marines aka Admirals on his coffin boat until they all got scared and pain him to stop the hunt
Luffy after pulling all the shit out of his ass, becoming a Yonko, having fleet and two years of pirate experience still can't match Mihawk's bounty.

If Mihawk was a Yonko, I mean a dog shit title he himself rejected, if he took it, his bounty will instantly be 6 billion.
Mihawk beats any swordsman in the history of One Piece and that includes Roger.

Rayleigh is above all emperors in his prime (like by far) but he doesn't beat Mihawk.
A lot of fabricated bs in your essay so lemme help you rectify them,
His bounty is above 2 yonkos buggy and luffys.
He was killing admirals ?? Name them I will be waiting.
He is stronger than Shanks?? When was that ever stated ??
Shishio I don't know if you are a chronic troll or you act dumb or you are infact dumb . I would try and overlook the Roger comments and the ray comments . With that said if you stop trolling or acting dumb we can carry on this convo

You really asking for panels on who was sent to mihawk lol . Or are you implying an admiral went after mihawk and that said admiral got defeated?? Cos once again as I stated a marine admiral with fucking pacifistas and sentomaru said he needed more to take on Rayleigh. Even if you believe they sent va after mihawk that is a huge l.so once again where do you draw such conclusions from . Zoro is indeed surpassing ray as luffy would surpass Roger and sanji scopper but where do you get him beating mihawk even remotely puts him above ray ??
Post automatically merged:

Which one ?? The one where is fighting on par with vista?? Or which one ?? Am ears tell me
1. No you claim they sent fodders so show the panel. Mihawk confirmed stronger than Shanks.

Shishio I don't know if you are a chronic troll or you act dumb or you are infact dumb . I would try and overlook the Roger comments and the ray comments . With that said if you stop trolling or acting dumb we can carry on this convo
It was stated last chapter he stronger than Shanks

WSS = Stronger than Shanks by default since shanks is a swordsman no matter how much you want him to be an hakiman only lol.

If top Yonko commanders and a Yonko could not even put a scratch on 2 Seraphim, their power seems quite extreme. How many characters (excluding Admirals) can square up to a Yonko and not receive a scratch? Lol
also if they're like judges clones if im not mistaken they need few years to grow to adult budy
also to be honest even in current stage they are more usefull than warlords at least they will listen to order and won't do what ever they want and even harm marines

So much for Mihawk replacement, why don't they send it to catch Mihawk for free rather than spending 4 billion on him lol?
Post automatically merged:

Basically

Prime Rayleigh ~ Mihawk ~ Roger ~ Whitebeard > Garp > Shanks ~ Old Rayleigh > Kaido
Roger >Whitebeard >=< Garp > Shanks > Kaido > Mihawk >~ Prime Rayleigh. :kayneshrug::cheers:

Look literally just posted once and already an insult @Jiihad

Shanks is a pure swordsman, the purest swordsman in One Piece and we know WSS has to have strongest CoC coating or else his sword will break against swordsman with stronger CoC. Mihawk's bounty literally says he surpasses Shanks in Swordsmanship which directly means stronger CoC and overall stronger.

Dude surpassing 2 yonko in bounty and one of them is his captain who is known to rival Shanks, Rival of Shanks is worth 3 Billion
One who surpasses Shanks is worth 3.6 billion.

Shanks strength was worth 1 billon before Mihawk's bounty froze.
Mihawk owns no crew
He rejected Yonko title
He has no territory of his own
He doesn't have special famous crew Shanks has.
He hasn't been a yonko 6 years.

Mihawk would literally be worth at least 6 Billion in Shanks place.

Prime Rayleigh is Roger's First Mate
In the absolute worst case scenario Zoro has to be stronger than Roger to be strongest swordsman ever and Roger and Rayleigh are equals. At worst Mihawk has to be equal to Rayleigh.

B

Ballel

Yet we’ve banned every single racist user we’ve had, you Kant show me a single racist user on tha forum
Nonsense.
The promoters of Indigenous genocides are still here and joke around with TAC, who seems to love their viewpoints.

Be a bit more active before you talk about the forum, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.