Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
"Boa, I’ll facilitate this transaction..”

So it seems like she DID lose her DF. Now we wait and see if she was carried by her DF all along or not....
I doubt it because it probably would've been pointed out right then and there that Boa lost her DF
The transaction was Blackbeard not killing Boa and Boa releasing the people she turned to stone.
Rayleigh stepped in because Blackbeard didn't trust Boa's word on her own to release them.

Aight.

So they are most likely mass produced & the fact that they are still children is probably because of the WG only being able to experiment with King when he was a child.
Actually, I just realized it is much more morbid than that, unless clarified by Oda... Remember, the original Pacifista's were created by the corpses of dead soldiers, and modified to look like Kuma.....

So the question is.... How come these Pacifistas are so small....

Either the corpses of dead children.... Or midgets....

I smell Mihawk's eye theories coming...
Since it's not the effect of a DF, it could be
  • An effect of being a rare Kuja male
  • Some kind of child experiments were done on him
  • He inherited them from his parents, Caribou and Imu
  • Or the old, "It's just a design choice by Oda to show that he's intense"
I feel the need to make a thread, but I'll wait until the chapter comes out

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School

This little action figure tanked a yonko attack, its time to put respect on King's name :cheers:

This is a pale imitation, Zoro 3 shot the real lunarian after he attained King of Hell :myman:
Listen, I love Buggy more than anyone, but there's no way Buggy should be over Zoro.

Buggy's bounty is 3,189,000,000 Berry, while Zoro's bounty is 1,111,000,000 .

BUGGY IS OVER 2 BILLION BERRY HIGHER.

Bounties in this series don't mean SHIT, Zoro has some of the most devastating attack power in the series right now. Fucking Big Mom told Kaido to dodge Zoro's attack. Now that Zoro has control over his CoC and Enma, he's an ABSOLUTE PROBLEM. He just needs to work on durability and evasion, Zoro's attack power is ridiculous at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.