Status
Not open for further replies.
And kaido over all of them
EoS Zoro > Kaido, and it's actually bold to claim otherwise lol.

Zoro > Prime Ray > BB
Zoro > Mihawk >= Shanks

And Zoro will likely fight Mihawk at least one arc before final battle, where he'll be even stronger.

Kaido is in same level as likes of Shanks and BB, at very, very most being able to high-diff them but that's a BIG if and it's extreme almost certainly.

And Zoro will clear-cut surpass them.

EoS Zoro will stand above all OG Yonkos (Oldbeard, not prime).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I really do think its as simple as mihawk doin more to directly fight the marines/wg. Especially if you're right and cross guild wasn't taken into custody for any of their bounties
Or its simply because they just allotted the bounties when their Warlord status was disbanded.
And back then the Marines had no clue that Buggy would have Mihawk working under him & no matter how high they view Buggy, they simply thought Mihawk is stronger back when they were Warlords, that's all.

I imagine they can realese them decently quickly in general after big events.
Blackbeard got his new bounty in after onigashima but before Amazon lily. But he only got the new update after he accomplished something obviously dont know what yet
I dont think its as simple as that, the 2.2 B bounty was from long before the reverie itself - we were only shown his existing bounty in 957. Almost 1+ year of accomplishments got factored in here I guess.

And you are wrong about Amazon lily, the events of this chapter are a flashback essentially - a direct continuation of the events from when we last saw boa hancock during the Marine invasion. So when BB told his folks to bag their bags and get on a ship, it was about invading Amazon lily.
A new flashback begins, it takes place during Marines' attack a few weeks ago. Marines manage to break down the city gateway, but Kuja counterattacks. Marines then order to dispatch the new Pacifistas called "Seraphim” to the frontline and order to activate the recording cameras too. Vice Admiral Yamakaji says there's no sight of Hancock yet.

A little girl with wings and a flame on her back appears in front of Marguerite and Sweet Pea, but they don't want to fight with a kid. The girl, who has star-shaped pupils, shoots a laser with her hand like the Pacifistas we already know.
The events of this chapter (essentially BBs invasion of amazon lily) happened like a week before onigashima & a good number of weeks before greenbull arrived to Wano.

The forest guy just happened to be stopped because someone's strong Haki saved this country.
Kaido is gone...
...But those guys will come to get Wano...
No one can go on an adventure worrying about that!! You and I both know it!!
Luffy: ...
Yamato: I do wanna be one of you!! Please call me your crewmate!!
Luffy: I get it, but...
That's true, we don't need to stress out about Wano.
Did Luffy just imply that he wouldn't stress/worry about Wano about "guys" like Treebowl if Yamato was there defending it? :milaugh: Dude gets shat on by Momo while SHs are watching from a distance and Luffy deems Yamato worthy enough to protect all of them, this dude is a walking L tree. :chopoff::usoprice::mihugh:

Ok now there are a few things that need to be addressed based on the way this chapter went.

1. Called exactly what the concept of the ssgs main fighting force was going to be. Here is the link to the thread. Thank you to those that read it
2. Boa is nor stronger than Yamato. Not close
3. Boa is hard carried by her fruit
4. She appears to have already have her head bandaged up

5. You gents in this forum hyped her ability to turn a yomkos commanders into stone yet bullshit when coby whom was even closer to her wasn't even remotely affected by her ability which alludes to him having the haki to negate that affect of her fruit.

6. You hype up Boa turning the weakest commanders of that yonko into stone yet bullshit when that very same yonko while choking her feels the need to share his connection with koby mid battle "yoh hey coby what's up. Bro thanks for helping me defeat thay rocks pirate. I owe you one".
7. Every other marine there that was not koby or the new ssh pacifistas were complete fodder. Which explains why koby was ruffled up while fighting since he had to fight while protecting his subordinates. To make matters worse he also couldn't attack Boa full force since that would endanger the chance of her keeping his subordinates as stone. And lastly the new pacifistas couldn't help koby as much since they were causing so much havoc that he was afraid that they may have killed marines on accident.

With all that being said I think we can comfortably say that koby is above most vice admirals. To add I think it's safe to even say that he is around yonko commander 3 tier.

8. Lastly we see the important of blackbeard now having koby on bis ship which makes it even more impactful based on the fact that they both have history together

So put respect on his name
law is carried by his fruit too and see where it got him lol

If the MuppetBabies are clones/cyborgs meaning people with sentience, free will, human rights, etc., then I could see:
  • Smoker and Tashigi go full SWORD. SWORD becomes a major plot point. Coby being with BB will also be some SWORD business.
  • The Chibibukai will need to be rescued and rehomed at some point.
  • Fujitora is evil, Vegapunk is evil, Coby and Helmeppo are evil-adjacent for bringing them along.
  • They'll have backstories.
  • They can grow. Skills can be taught quickly, but they still have to learn to do it.
If they're robots/full Kuma, then
  • They're designed to be a psychological weapon. That explains why they paired up Hancock's w Amazon Lily.
  • Not sure about growth
  • They can simply be programmed to have certain powers (skills, even). No need to spend time training them, just install the chip.
I really haven't decided what I think yet. They're made of living DNA, so why would they be robots?

katakuri was never that durable tbh
just avoids getting hit
Yeah his durability is decent but it's nothing too crazy. He can definitely tank some attacks, but most of the time he tries to avoid them using his devil fruit plus future sight.

Oven on the other hand has crazy durability, the man was able to tank so many strong attacks and only received minimal damage. A ship ran over his body and he got back up like it was nothing, it's no wonder the vivre card said he has the number 1 durability out of all the Charlotte sons.

It also looks like these Seraphim Pacifistas have been engineered to only have flame mode durability & not shift between flame & speed modes like King could. Besides, I highly doubt the engineering can replicate the level of durability that King has especially since he had a lifetime to train that ability & could amplify it using Haki.
That makes sense. Pacifista is a destruction machine, they don't need fancy speed (like speed mode). As destruction machine they need to be durable so that's where Lunarian flames take part in.

And yeah, originals should always be better than the replication ones (kizaru laser, Lunarian ability, etc).
Post automatically merged:

The eyes aren't star-shaped here?
Moon-shaped

Status
Not open for further replies.