Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Don't know what's going on but Coby was either not affected by Hancock's power or he dodged her attacks. Ain't no way he's standing right in the middle of the targetted area and not turned into a stone because Hancock "missed".
You know sometimes you point out these details that make everyone powerscale or overblow said thing about the chapter.

Keep causing more chaos please
:pepebusi:

my theory

since CoO requires mental focus in order to work, Koby has trained his mind to such a degree that he can prevent himself from being effected by Hancock's powers. That and CoO probably helped him dodge.
again, if he could withstand her powers Oda would've shown that

It's an incredible feat, something even BB himself would succumb to

Yeah imo
While its difficult to argue only using feats i think her portrayal puts her just behind her other rocks crewmates
Shanks also has some insane portrayal, though, BM didn't chase off an Admiral like he did.

And unlike BM, Shanks will be part of the End Game, where we'll get more ridiculous stuff.

Even if BM's overall power is comparable to Kaido, she, as a fighter, is still pretty ass...

Blackbeard's new bounty makes no sense unless he murdered an admiral on the way to Amazon Lily, idgaf
:kayneshrug:
Yeah, he didn't even SUCCEED in killing Hancock, either. He just blocked one of the Seraphim hits, hold Hancock, and ran when Rayleigh came in. Btw why didn't Hancock use her powers on him after Rayleigh made him release her? that was a perfect chance to surprise him and stone him. Mf stupid, starting to wonder whether or not she should have really died.. :shame::kaidowhat:

the narration at the end kinda reminds me of the duel at banaro island
I wonder if this event will be something similar, leading to the ultimate war.

Luffy summons his forces and goes to war with Teach in order to save Koby.
The marines use Koby, who is known as a hero, to rally their forces and go to war against teach.

Imu, the gorosei, shanks, the supernova, cross guild, the revolutionaries, and any other force will find themselves getting swept up in the massive war.
Why would he do that? Sure he considers Koby as a friend but he is a pirate, he isn't going out of his way to save a marine when it's the marine's job to do so

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@ConquistadoR still dont think the marines updating boa and the other shichibukai weeks ago doesn't stop them from updating them again weeks later after they found out about cross guild
Buggy bounty is obviously post Cross guild

They didn’t gave 3b+ to Buggy without being a Yonko

This is obvious.

Especially with the last chapter narrative and the whole new Yonko narrative.

And BB new bounty just reinforce that.

It’s no mystery all new Yonko have a raise and passed the 3b threshold

Yeah, he didn't even SUCCEED in killing Hancock, either. He just blocked one of the Seraphim hits, hold Hancock, and ran when Rayleigh came in. Btw why didn't Hancock use her powers on him after Rayleigh made him release her? that was a perfect chance to surprise him and stone him. Mf stupid, starting to wonder whether or not she should have really died.. :shame::kaidowhat:
because there's honor amongst pirates and these are the good guys

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So Buggy had en emperor like bounty before cross guild and before « having » Croco and Mihawk in his crew ?

You know that is doesn’t make sense at all and contradicts the whole last chapter right ?
That's what I'm saying.
They "think" he's a top tier & rivals Shanks by himself.

Else it makes zero sense for them to give a leader a lower bounty than a subordinate after updating bounties.

@ConquistadoR still dont think the marines updating boa and the other shichibukai weeks ago doesn't stop them from updating them again weeks later after they found out about cross guild
And them updating it while giving the "leader" and the Emperor a lower bounty than someone who's seen as a subordinate just makes next to zero sense to me.

Saying it's because Mihawk has done more damage to them is not it, his Marine hunting stuff was waaay before in the past & Buggy has much more street cred than Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.