Status
Not open for further replies.
@ConquistadoR
Even mihawk says buggy became an emperor after cross guild formation
Crocodile: "Cross Guild is supposed to be an organization founded by me and Hawkeye III Why the hell are you the Chairman now!? Buggy..."

Mihawk: "You are probably the first and last person to become and "Emperor" at the cost of a simple apology. Give up your life if you really mean it..."
Mihawk bounty based of power and title deal with it if he was the leader bounty would be over shanks

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Nan Conq is also arguing that Buggy had his 3b+ bounty even before Cross Guild when it’s written the contrary all over the previous chapter

And about Mihawk bounty : what he brings to CG is obviously is strength alone mec but that doesn’t mean his new bounty doesn’t include the fact he is now part of the new cross guild threat
@ConquistadoR Lets just leave it at mihawks bounty and other shichibukai being buffed by their strength expect Buggy.

I feel like people will clown you for that buggy take.
:jay-yeah:

Well BB has only 2 crewmates with him , i really still think those who came to where Pudding were, are not necessary Germa , but maybe BB pirates who are after Pudding's DF. well it would be weird to have another characters in a cover story but who knows.

If hunting marines was that big of a deal, Brannew would've brought it up. He brought up many things about Buggy.
He didn't bring up everything crocodile has done either

Buggy unlike them tho is seen as the captain and was made a yonko so they're gonna highlight him alot more and see him as a bigger deal than the other 2

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ok so why buggy has 3.1 billion bounty despite being a warlord
Because like Brannew said, they think he
- rivals Shanks
- Masterminded Impel Down breakout
- Was part of the Roger Pirates
- Has a influential underworld organization which came to power once Doffy was arrested
- Was a former Warlord

They "think" he's a VERY strong Pirate which is why he was invited into the Shichibukai in the first place.

Man I can’t fight when you’re obviously bad faith and deny what is first obvious for anyone and second written clearly last chap

make a thread asking if Buggy had his bounty before or after Cross guild and see where it goes
:lawsigh:
I'm not arguing in bad faith, that is the only possible explanation as to why Buggy has a lesser bounty than his own subordinate - because the Marines haven't given out updated bounties yet and just showed us the bounties of Buggy & Mihawk after the Warlords were disbanded.

The thread is definitely on it's way once the chapter is out though...

Status
Not open for further replies.