Status
Not open for further replies.
If hunting marines was that big of a deal, Brannew would've brought it up. He brought up many things about Buggy.
at a certain point just stop arguing and let people rationalize why they think the author gave him that number
the debate just seems futile

gave him a higher bounty than his supposed yonko captain. .......

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You debunked your own logic
Why don't people call kid and law emperors then
Because they don't have that much manpower
So sir it's wise to think that buggy got his emperor title and big bounty at the same time after formation of cross guild
Lol what?
Not having manpower... did not stop Kid & Law from having 3 Billion did it?
So why an excuse in the case of Buggy lmao?

Dont mix up bounties & emperor titles, one is based on public perception while the other is based on what the marines think of you.

Lool I was wandering when you would be using that

They just defeated 2 other 4b+ Yonko haha

:hihihi:
Yeah yeah, they didn’t give him any raise because now a 3.5 guy and a 1.9 guy with huge fame and power joined him and his threat raised a lot…
Especially when it’s written crystal clear last chap
Again, I'm saying that the raise hasn't come in YET and it will come soon.

I'm not saying that there will never be a raise.

@ConquistadoR
Even mihawk says buggy became an emperor after cross guild formation
Crocodile: "Cross Guild is supposed to be an organization founded by me and Hawkeye III Why the hell are you the Chairman now!? Buggy..."

Mihawk: "You are probably the first and last person to become and "Emperor" at the cost of a simple apology. Give up your life if you really mean it..."

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR
Even mihawk says buggy became an emperor after cross guild formation
Crocodile: "Cross Guild is supposed to be an organization founded by me and Hawkeye III Why the hell are you the Chairman now!? Buggy..."

Mihawk: "You are probably the first and last person to become and "Emperor" at the cost of a simple apology. Give up your life if you really mean it..."
Atleast read what I'm writing properly lmao.

I never ONCE said that Buggy became an Emperor without Cross Guild. I'm saying that the 3.1 Billion Bounty has nothing to do with Cross Guild.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Again, I'm saying that the raise hasn't come in YET and it will come soon.

I'm not saying that there will never be a raise.
Man I can’t fight when you’re obviously bad faith and deny what is first obvious for anyone and second written clearly last chap

make a thread asking if Buggy had his bounty before or after Cross guild and see where it goes

While i still don't believe having a crew or fleet in of itself boost your bounty at the same time i do believe
  1. What the captain does with the crew effects their bounty
    • Like you have a way better chance of accomplishing your goals with your crew backing you than solo obviously
  2. Being a member of that group effect their bounties
    • Your captain accomplishments helping boost your bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.