Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't bring up everything crocodile has done either

Buggy unlike them tho is seen as the captain and was made a yonko so they're gonna highlight him alot more and see him as a bigger deal than the other 2
Yeah, he doesn't need to bring up every little thing lol

But if Mihawk hunting marines was a big deal and a big driving reason behind his bounty, it'd be mentioned. All he did was mention Mihawk's combat potential and fuck all else.

According to mihawktards
MARINE HEADQUARTERS ME LIKE
FODDER:sir, Brannew now we have given new bounties to emperor buggy, crocodile and mihawk what should we do now.
Brannew:what have they done
Fodder:sir they formed an alliance name cross guild
Brannew:oh I didn't know that, now we have to increase their bounties
Brannew:sorry to whole WG I forgot those three made an alliance let's give them a raise in bounties

Well BB has only 2 crewmates with him , i really still think those who came to where Pudding were, are not necessary Germa , but maybe BB pirates who are after Pudding's DF. well it would be weird to have another characters in a cover story but who knows.
BBP gonna use it to read Robin's memory about the road poneglyphs.

:steef:

According to mihawktards
MARINE HEADQUARTERS ME LIKE
FODDER:sir, Brannew now we have given new bounties to emperor buggy, crocodile and mihawk what should we do now.
Brannew:what have they done
Fodder:sir they formed an alliance name cross guild
Brannew:oh I didn't know that, now we have to increase their bounties
Brannew:sorry to whole WG I forgot those three made an alliance let's give them a raise in bounties
Mihawk bounty higher than buggy explain

Status
Not open for further replies.