Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR Lets just leave it at mihawks bounty and other shichibukai being buffed by their strength expect Buggy.

I feel like people will clown you for that buggy take.
:jay-yeah:
They can clown me for all I care, Idgaf.
I think I'm spot on with the logic or atleast I cannot see inconsistencies in it for now as I've been debating in the thread with folks.
And if Buggy's bounty moves up later on in the manga an arc or two later.... I can bump that thread and collect my W anyway.

It’s funny who dumbass went from mihawk yc1
Mihawk =jozu
Mihawk=vista
Mihawk bounty below 1b
Now the new cope is his bounty is from crops guild :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Ok his bounty is not from cross guild so what it's not like he has something 5 or 6 billion bounty
Just a measly 3.59 bounty even buggy came close to it

Yeah, he doesn't need to bring up every little thing lol

But if Mihawk hunting marines was a big deal and a big driving reason behind his bounty, it'd be mentioned. All he did was mention Mihawk's combat potential and fuck all else.
Something they likely know do to his marine hunting
I doubt his bounty is so high for fighting shanks with a 1bil bounty 13+ years ago

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm not arguing in bad faith, that is the only possible explanation as to why Buggy has a lesser bounty than his own subordinate - because the Marines haven't given out updated bounties yet and just showed us the bounties of Buggy & Mihawk after the Warlords were disbanded.
- One top of his prior feats
- he has the power to command this two other men
- this cross guild will prove to be a major threat to us
- Buggy is now a figure who pose a clear and present danger to the WG
- the 3b threshold

etc etc

….

The thread is definitely on it's way once the chapter is out though...
:mrgo:

you will do your duty with honor

Mihawk had a high bounty that Buggy before the freeze. Use your brain
Bounties don't increase addition-wise lol.

They're overall given.

For example, Luffy was 1.5b, Kidd wasn't even 500m, but both are 3b.

Having high bounty before doesn't really matter all that much into bounty given for your overall accomplishments.

It only matters if it's set raises like with SHP when they don't know anything about them so just slap them with 200m per head. Meanwhile Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji are given actual raises.

Ok his bounty is not from cross guild so what it's not like he has something 5 or 6 billion bounty
Just a measly 3.59 bounty even buggy came close to it
Measly?? His bounty is over goofy the plot amor king mc
over mid and law who beat a yonko
Miahawk has No crew no territory no influence and still close to lanks and bb yeah okay

Status
Not open for further replies.