Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabo as dragons right hand man had a lower bounty than any yonko commander even lower than perospero

The world government sees pekoms and tamago as bigger threats than oven and daifuku

Zoro and sanji have lesser bounties than king and queen by a good amount even after defeating them

Usopp has a higher bounty than franky and brook

While yes mihawk having a higher bounty than buggy with buggy being the captain is rare case it isn't that crazy

:kriwhat:So nobody can give a reason why mihawk a sub bounty higher than the captain aka yonko aka rival of shanks
without realizing mihawk bounty was already that high and still the marines gave buggy new bounty lower than his but cross guild some how inflated mihawk a subordinate bounty more than the yonko (captain) what was mihawk bounty inflated by lol
2.5 billion 😆😆

Honestly why does it matter that Mihawk's bounty is affected by joining Cross Guild. It might affect, it might not. I still think Mihawk current's bounty is affected by Cross Guild. If we had to subtract the effect of Cross Guild to Mihawk's bounty to find out his real personal worth, then we might as well subtract these from Shank's bounty
- Being a Yonko Captain (it affects Buggy's bounty)
- Commanding a well balanced crew (it affects Buggy's bounty)
- Territories and influences ((it affects Buggy's bounty)
- Being a former Roger pirates (it affects Buggy's bounty)

Sabo as dragons right hand man had a lower bounty than any yonko commander even lower than perospero

The world government sees pekoms and tamago as bigger threats than oven and daifuku

Zoro and sanji have lesser bounties than king and queen by a good amount even after defeating them

Usopp has a higher bounty than franky and brook

While yes mihawk having a higher bounty than buggy with buggy being the captain is rare case it isn't that crazy
you are comparing bounty disparity in different crews
then bounty disparity between two subordinatess

to a situation that has occurred once in the story. apples to oranges.

@Albino 👑 weren't you arguing about how the Marines think Buggy is a top tier? Tell em about it lol.
I think the marines believed buggy was strong before he became a yonko but not exactly knowing how strong
Like they made him a warlord afterall

With mihawk and crocodile joining him i think it gave them a better idea of how to scale him

Like with blackbeard they likely knew he waa strong but the more feats they see from him the better they can scale him

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Theres likely no update coming conq
Nah I definitely think there's an update coming like after the next SH centric arc is over.
When Luffy moves up to 4.5/5 B, Buggy will do so as well and that's when the CG inflation would've been accounted for.

because they already took into account mihawk and croc were buggy's subordinates when they gave buggy 3 bil.
My entire argument is that they never altered ANY bounty from CG last chapter and that the bounties that were shown were those from when Buggy, Mihawk were kicked out of the Warlords. And Boa's bounty this chapter proves that the Warlords were given their bounties weeks ago.

Buggy's new organization and his new subordinates were discussed yes, but there is zero indication that these were already factored in when the bounties were shown - that is what my entire argument is about. Brannew is literally telling the Marines about what CG is and is showing the poster they found of CG to them for the first time. Luffy, Kid, Law recieve the same poster from CG through the newspaper like in the current timeline, that is how they know about Buggy commanding Mihawk & Crocodile in the first place!

I think oda loved the the idea of making buggy the emperor but also wanted to establish who the strongest person in the group was clearly so mihawk having a higher one makes perfect sense.
Agreed. The idea is that.
I'm just saying that the bounties that were shown were not altered at all.

Nah I definitely think there's an update coming like after the next SH centric arc is over.
When Luffy moves up to 4.5/5 B, Buggy will do so as well and that's when the CG inflation would've been accounted for.

My entire argument is that they never altered ANY bounty from CG last chapter and that the bounties that were shown were those from when Buggy, Mihawk were kicked out of the Warlords. And Boa's bounty this chapter proves that the Warlords were given their bounties weeks ago.

Buggy's new organization and his new subordinates were discussed yes, but there is zero indication that these were already factored in when the bounties were shown - that is what my entire argument is about. Brannew is literally telling the Marines about what CG is and is showing the poster they found of CG to them for the first time. Luffy, Kid, Law recieve the same poster from CG through the newspaper like in the current timeline, that is how they know about Buggy commanding Mihawk & Crocodile in the first place!

it’s no point this week when you have goofy simpji lanks and fatbeard Stan’s trying to downplay mihawk an ray in back to back chpts

This is the usual Teach playing it by the book, he’s way too close to marinehq for his liking, dealing with someone like Ray will not have good results. Yamakaji and Vasco Shot took an L for love, Oda had to put them out of business else it wouldn’t turn well for both Rayleigh and Blackbeard.
:myman:
Rayleigh hype was good tbf, put some powerscaling issues into perspective, might be out of place but this is the way Blackbeard has functioned since the start of the manga. If anything it just proves he’s dogwalking Snitch very soon.
:jordanmf:

so you think they gave buggy that bounty on the assumption that he might simply be a top tier pirate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.