Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Luffy doesn't know what shit Loda smoking preventing Yamato joining the crew. However small W Luffy actually wanted Yamato to join the crew.

Rayleigh in his prime was cold and Roger was even stronger these guys are monsters getting that strong with just haki.

Loby...

:lawsigh:

you are comparing bounty disparity in different crews
then bounty disparity between two subordinatess

to a situation that has occurred once in the story. apples to oranges.
My point is characters can have higher bounties than other characters that should be on paper stronger or a bigger deal
Due to either having more known feats/accomplishments

Tho yes this is the first time its happened between captain and subordinate. Tho technically teach had a lower bounty than his crewmates pre timeskip. Buggy too kinda but those are also really rare and just weird cases

My point is characters can have higher bounties than other characters that should be on paper stronger or a bigger deal
Due to either having more known feats/accomplishments

Tho yes this is the first time its happened between captain and subordinate. Tho technically teach had a lower bounty than his crewmates pre timeskip. Buggy too kinda but those are also really rare and just weird cases
Buggy didnt but teach did .

Yes exactly. Just like how Kid/Law got 3 Bil.

They think Buggy is a top tier. They only got to know about CG & Buggy leading them through the Poster through news coo which the SHs also only recieved in the current timeline.
no way brannew is that incompetent
reading eten's translation its clear most of it is from croc and mihawk in the org
but the viz is more vague about it so I wont totally write off your point.

I also think brannew talking to the marines was a while back not a current timeline

This is the usual Teach playing it by the book, he’s way too close to marinehq for his liking, dealing with someone like Ray will not have good results. Yamakaji and Vasco Shot took an L for love, Oda had to put them out of business else it wouldn’t turn well for both Rayleigh and Blackbeard.
:myman:
Rayleigh hype was good tbf, put some powerscaling issues into perspective, might be out of place but this is the way Blackbeard has functioned since the start of the manga. If anything it just proves he’s dogwalking Snitch very soon.
:jordanmf:
Fandom will go crazy when he defeats shanks
:steef:

This is fuking hype (Zoro EOS gona be a monster:steef:)

BB was shock over Ray:cheers:

Bad Mihawk clone is a fuking beast - BB didnt do shit to him using his black hole, guy I think is a good day for Zoro agendas
Zoro destroyed the original one low diff when using his lethal advcoc

By the way, Yamato smiled to Zoro:amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.