Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Idc I gave you an example you said why ppl wank mihawk and same reason ppl wank shanks to high heaven dragon also the same so is imu using your logic both HASNT done anything
I don't really care about people thinking characters are strong. Based on portrayal and him being Zoro's EOS fight Mihawk is really strong. I just don't know why people WANK him, when he has done almost nothing in the entire series. Hes just there, all he's done is beat start of series Zoro and fuck around during Marineford.

In Universe he made the biggest impact
Has Marines freaking out and made them hunted organization
Because the only subordinate to have bounty bigger than his (yonko) captain for his strength alone.

Outverse
I mean just look at dude's design
His fighting style
The swagger
The potential with his marine hunting origins
Spontaneous behavior where he feels thrill that marines are chasing him but then casually decides to make a clown a new Yonko
Marines creating Mihawk's Action Figure who happens to be a lot stronger than Katakuri

I am gonna make a Mihawk character thread soon
Post automatically merged:

Yeah that's pretty fucked up
I don't see him as having made such a huge impact in the series, him making the marines afraid is not that huge in the grand scheme of things. I think he looks cool as a design, and his fight with Zoro will be epic, otherwise I don't see the hype.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Pushed back by fodder? You mean face tanking jozus sneak attack?

And stampede said crocodile was once comparable to prime Rayleigh. Plus crocodile fought Primebeard.

Oda even admitted crocodile was introduced too soon.
He was pushed back by fodders from WB and he keep sablesing them till Jozu come to handle him. He was quite far from the ship even Crocs noted it's a long way to go.

Lmao that's clearly nonsense.
Crocs who got utterly crashed by WB got no Bussines being comparable to Prime Rays.

Cool. He'd cool minor anti- hero character now with minimum screen time.

Back to the main topic,

Crocs need to show something for him to be above YC1 and your reasoning for that is weak. Even his bounty ain't enough when Beckman have chance to be higher.

The Pacificista now have cameras. They don’t get scratches. Safe to say they are basically the germa siblings, but with AI. They will likely get stronger as they review the video from a previous fight.

Question is:

1) do they age if they are still children at the moment?

2) Which are pirates were used to make them?
I think we will see a Ace; Jimbai etc Pacifista.

Yonko are not a top tier
Big Mom has nothing above YCs besides her body fat which is inflated

Blackbeard is the only one to show great feats to only run away from Old Rayleigh like Big Mom ran away from Marco
So nothing impressive here

If Big Mom with her shit tier Haki is weaker than Marco
How does it make Yonko better than Ycs? When Big Mom is Useless Midd hypetool and Zoro does better vs Kaido?

You wanna wank Yonko but can't back it up except excuses
Big Mom was trash is WCI...she was getting dominated by Jinbei, Nami, Luffy, King baum and zeus
she has done nothing to say she's beating even Marco/Vista
Oh I finally agree with @Echizen_Jo_Ndule
:funky:

I don't see him as having made such a huge impact in the series, him making the marines afraid is not that huge in the grand scheme of things. I think he looks cool as a design, and his fight with Zoro will be epic, otherwise I don't see the hype.
Turning Marines into a hunted organization
Being a baboon trainer and hunting Marines in the past
Being a bigger name than Yonko and rejecting Yonko title
Making a clown a yonko and calling Shanks one armed has been
Drinking wine and suffering from Success
Being stoic and lonely yet having soft side and opening up to Perona and Zoro and even cooking for Perona
Being an animal enthusiast and training baboons.

Man has so many layers to him, so much mystery.

Shanks seems such a generic character compared to Mihawk. Oda literally recycled New Era Wank bullshit from Shanks pre and post time skip. Like you literally kinda know what is Shanks gonna do everytime he shows up.

@TheAncientCenturion @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Cracker wank is crazy that guy sucks lmao
I love how even new random members of this site are making fun of @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

Its so hard to feel bad for the guy. Man has more than earned his reputation
Post automatically merged:

@ShishioIsBack Stop quoting Ndule you're just being annoying

He's such a stupid idiot
Why can't I even quote him.
Listen I know he throws tantrums after tantrums but you guys don't need to seriously pamper him.

If he can shit post all over the fucking forum then I can quote his public post and respond to him as well.
That is not against the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.