Status
Not open for further replies.
So SSG has Lunarian durability? Oda didn't waste his time on King's power for nothing.

BB blocking SSG Mihawk slash was cool af. Destroyed the BB haters who were saying his Haki is shit. :suresure::steef:

Seriously how big that slash was? It was like Zolo's Flying Dragon Blaze.

The narration told us that jack was causing mayhem wherever he was in. And he still attacked Tsuru, Fujitora and Sengoku and still has a lower bounty than kaido. By your logic it should be above him since he is attacking civilians and marines. And yes he is attacking marines despite not having such a title. He is doing the same as mihawk. So tell me why isn’t jacks bounty higher than kaido? No they didn’t consider buggy to be stronger than mihawk how msny times do I need to explain it to you? Power =/= Strenght bozo
Yes you make excuses about power like a little troll you are. :suresure::milaugh:

And I debunked your butthurt argument by telling you every Yonko > Yonko commander without exception, they clearly meant power by Buggy being individually stronger, Buggy > Mihawk is no exception unless they specify what kind of power Buggy has, still its a fact that Buggy's power made him > Mihawk. Now cry.

:steef:

BB>Buggy>Mihawk

I do agree with all of your points. It's just weird she didn't use any of it when she had to do so.

Also it does not seem as though having ryou automatically makes you able to flow your coc. Chinjoa I think has ryou since he is able to flow his haki into objects and he also has coc but it doesn't seems as though he has advanced coc.
Maybe Blackbeard's black hole nullifies haki but I doubt. Luffy couldn't use haki when in seastone cuffs so maybe it is similar.

I never saw Chinjao using Ryou on a weapon etc..did he?

When did she get snuck by Blackbeard black hole? Blackbeard came from the front when she was about to launch another attack. How is that a sneak she was attacking everybody
Because she was attacking other people
Post automatically merged:

@Geo Why do you believe that Hancock is above Doflamingo?
It is partly based on bias but from this chapter there is some implications on her strength. I also strongly believe that she does have adcoc

Seriously, Vegapunk is just as evil as Caesar, Judge and Queen. He's using children as super weapons and he also participated into several human experiments; the gigantification is on him.

I'm afraid that Vegapunk already did something with the Punk Hazard kids... Tashigi will fail Nami on this.
Vegapunk is very interesting. Dragon will prob meet him to heal kuma :steef:

People complaining about Hancock and BB. She was fighting SSGs/Marines/BBPs simultaneously and neg diffed 2 of BB's commanders at which point BB sneak attacked her with his DF.

And BB was scared to let her go.
Exactly, if BB could blitz her anytime, why was he scared of letting her go

Status
Not open for further replies.