Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung remember this gem? :milaugh:

@Golden Garp here's that fan manga of Katakuri fighting Shiryu, Burgess, Van Augur at once lmao.
The only bigger instance of fangasm-ing that I’ve ever seen than this, was that chick on Reddit who got a Yamato Straw Hat tattoo the instant Yamato claimed she would join Luffy lol. I wish I could’ve actually scene the look on her face when she realized she permanently marked her body with something that would only ever remind her of her own impatience and naivety lol. Like, calm the fuck down before you permanently ink your actual body lmfao.

I’ll give Oda credit, as much of a fuckup as I think he is, the man creates fictional characters that literally drive humans to the brink of insanity lmfao.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What are you even talking about ?

Why the hell is Queen starting the battle without his plagues ? Zoro destroyed one of his guns. We dont know if he had others gun or not.
So he doesn't use gas plagues? Cool.

Its like saying how will King defeat Katakuri...Zoro cut off his wing and broke his sword. Obviously when talking about matchups we think about them at full health and having all their weapons.
Did he use his gas plague or any plague weapon against Sanji? Yes or No.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The only bigger instance of fangasm-ing that I’ve ever seen than this, was that chick on Reddit who got a Yamato Straw Hat tattoo the instant Yamato claimed she would join Luffy lol. I wish I could’ve actually scene the look on her face when she realized she permanently marked her body with a something that would only ever remind her own impatience and naivety lol. Like, calm the fuck down before you permanently ink your actual body lmfao.

I’ll give Oda credit, as much of a fuckup as I think he is, the man creates fictional characters that literally drive humans to the brink of insanity lmfao.
Lmfaooo that was some next level retardation :suresure:

Coping BB haters are desperate :gokulaugh::suresure:

BB literally blocks SSG Mihawk's slash with CoA Haki :milaugh: :steef:

BB never sweated vs. Rayleigh. The guy is dealing with Hancock. If Rayleigh attacked him, that would be troublesome. The sweat is for Rayleigh + Hancock duo. Its was a bad situation to deal with Rayleigh while dealing with Hancock. PLUS Rayleigh admits they couldn't win vs. Blackbeard, that's also a hype. Blackbeard traded his men vs. Hancock's life. So you guys can cope now. :cheers:

Also:

:steef:
they ignoring the fact Rey already admit defeats before even having a fight , and highlight the him BB running away. :kayneshrug:

this is no different with zoro and luffy running from apoo, when fighting him was not the main agenda.

He Is Just saying that he has more experience than Crocodile and Buggy as a marine hunter which makes him more dangerous to the eyes of the Marines, but that the Marines recognize Buggy as stronger than Mihawk (of course they are wrong, but they dunno the truth about Buggy so sounds possible that they think that) and that because of his strength Crocoboy and Hawkeye decided to be his Commanders and serve him.
It's not that hard top get what Erkan point Is.

I do not have an opinion about It, could be possible that the WG might see Buggy as stronger than Mihawk, even though we know how things truly are, but maybe that's really their idea based on their informations.
Post automatically merged:

You have scans?
I think you read another manga otherwise it doesn't explain your statements

-brannew explains the reason for the bounty
-Mihawk has that bounty because he is the strongest swordsman in the world.
-Buggy has that bounty because of his leadership role

Being yonko does not mean you are considered the strongest but simply being the leader of the Organization you are considered yonko because you are the captain

In all this mihawk has a higher bounty than buggy
So for the world government mihawk's skills are superior to buggy's leadership skills
So according to the government mihawk is stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.