Status
Not open for further replies.
Lerkan take your L @Erkan12 Post-Beard shat his pants seeing old Rayleigh's conquerors haki. :kobeha:
Little troll Lari, didn't you take your L? :suresure:
Old Rayleigh is still > prime Blackbeard pal:goyea:
@Gari

:milaugh::suresure::gokulaugh::steef:

What ZKKtard was saying?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Why ZKKtards always takes huge Ls? :holdthisl:
RAYLEIGH: ''I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DEFEAT CURRENT BLACKBEARD''
:steef:

Lari took his epic L as usual. :holdthisl:

Yes, he can sweat for an instant because Rayleigh + Hancock at the same time might be too much, plus Koby is leading SSG as well.

I never claimed he would beat him but BB knows thats its nothing less than a high diff battle against old Ray. Now switch him with fresh and prime RHP and things dont look so good either for BBP.

Basically this chapter was not that bad for BB, the real prooblem for me is that once again his crew sucks. They are supposed to be L6 prisoners its just not good clowning them when we havent seen at least some feats from them.
you're judging him base on this, when its not even the first time he did something like this, although i agree he will beat ray extrem diff, but the point is, he can be a final villain even if he's like this, it doesn't matter, a final villain doesn't need to be honorable or courageous,

BB was portrayed to be a dude who's very careful with his action, don't forget this dude waited for the right time to fight WB, does that mean he's suck as final villain? no that only means he doesn't give a shit, about what others think, he's all about goals, also how can you judge his crew when he only bring two of the weakest member with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.