Status
Not open for further replies.
he has already seen what it would have happened. who do you think provided everyone a little distraction from all those long boring weddings?
Post automatically merged:

it can be easily explained by oda to save his butt that he had developed it after ph
Yeah sure, given that he was a scientist who knew about hallucinogen gas most surely decades before, and who didn't have much time to train after PH with everyone using him as a prisonner.

Well-done Oda.
Post automatically merged:

As far as I can remember Katakuri never even noticed Flampe during his fight with Luffy despite his FS.
You just proved my point even further.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This chapter should finally put to rest any delusional claims that Hancock is above Doflamingo, or that she has Haoshoku coating.

She was choke diffed by Blackbeard and didn't even show any haki at all. Once her Devil Fruit was nullified, she had basically zero ability to fight back.

Hancock is just another YC Shichibukai and below Crocodile, Prime Kuma and Doflamingo.

He also should have seen Caesar's gas coming easily with his FS, but we know how consistent Oda is with haki and with every power in general.

Another proof is that same hallucinogen gas that Caesar never tried to use against Luffy or anyone else at Punk Hazard.
Tbf he was fighting 4 people who are pretty strong and he probably didn't get the time to focus on his fs:few:

If thats true then why doesn’t have jack an higher bounty than kaido? I mean he is known for attacking people. He even attacked Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru by himself and lost. Still having 1 billion as his bounty. If mihawks bounty is truly only higher due to his danger towards marines why doesn’t it apply to jack aswell? Your logic is full of shit.

You can’t admit that you‘re wrong and are coping about it it’s ridiculous.

Possible ancient race? Are we back on inhaling helium? :gokulaugh::seriously:
:suresure::milaugh:

When did they say Jack is ''marine hunter'' you troll?

Also you don't know Yonko commanders bounty increases thanks to YONKO, so Jack's bounty increases thanks to Kaido. If Mihawk's bounty increased this much, that's because they considered Buggy > Mihawk, and declared Buggy as Yonko and Mihawk as Yonko commander.

Another huge L.

:holdthisl:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The amount of fan worship and headcanon wank Kata got at the start of Wano was borderline insanity lol.

There was a fan manga of an injured Katakuri fighting the BBPs who were invading WCI on his own while only suffering one sneak attack from Burgess while fighting a host of BBPs.
Folks legit thought he was just a few levels below Kaido & was high diff to even Top Tiers.

And then this happened.

I was a huge Katakuri fan but even I never saw him as Luffy’s Whitebeard, people are so stupid when it comes to forcing parallels among new and old gen characters lol.

Tbh I always saw Katakuri as the Kakuzu to Luffy’s Hashirama, Kakuzu got huge hype at first because he was hired to kill the First Hokage or something like that, and then it turns out Hashirama power crept Kakuzu into oblivion.

That’s what Katakuri is. I could see characters in the future hyping Katakuri as someone “who was invincible and only ever lost to the Pirate King!!” Which is a statement that sort of implies Katakuri is much stronger than he actually is, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.