Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disappointed that Blackbeard wasn't sent trying to get an Ancient Weapon, or a Road Poneglyph or another item important for the future.
We know the Blackbeard Pirates go around hunting Devil Fruit users, this isn't so surprising in retrospect. There's still time for Blackbeard to make bigger moves anyway.

Who cares man...in fiction all that matters is how the story is shown to its readers....one piece is just a big circus...even circus have consistency. Here we just see stupid stuff happen pretty much every chapter. I still don't see the point of the cover story...and making it so stupid. And whats with BB/Hancock/Seraphim here...I am not sure what did he even achieve other than ruining BBs reputation.
Yeah ok whatever you say.

@Sentinel
Even though Katakuri got an L in this chapter, however if you haven't noticed but neither Katakuri or Oven have any damages on them despite fighting the Vinsmokes.

Meanwhile Ichiji and Niji took some damages especially Niji who looks all bloodied.
Yep, the Germa was about to get beaten. Well, they were already injured and exhausted. Caesar legit saved them. It's just mainly an L for Katakuri's most important abilities which is logia-like properties, or so I think.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Where did the idea that Katakuri would become a future Yonko and the new WB even come from? The guy is in his late 40's :milaugh:
The amount of fan worship and headcanon wank Kata got at the start of Wano was borderline insanity lol.

There was a fan manga of an injured Katakuri fighting the BBPs who were invading WCI on his own while only suffering one sneak attack from Burgess while fighting a host of BBPs.
Folks legit thought he was just a few levels below Kaido & was high diff to even Top Tiers.

And then this happened.

Yep, the Germa was about to get beaten. Well, they were already injured and exhausted. Caesar legit saved them. It's just mainly an L for Katakuri's most important abilities which is logia-like properties, or so I think.
Bit of a random question but how do you think Queen would do against Katakuri?

He also should have seen Caesar's gas coming easily with his FS, but we know how consistent Oda is with haki and with every power in general.

Another proof is that same hallucinogen gas that Caesar never tried to use against Luffy or anyone else at Punk Hazard.

Ceasar should've have thrown his hallucination gas into this and watch the entirety of Big Mom Pirates tore themselves apart but nooo...
he has already seen what it would have happened. who do you think provided everyone a little distraction from all those long boring weddings?
Post automatically merged:

He also should have seen Caesar's gas coming easily with his FS, but we know how consistent Oda is with haki and with every power in general.

Another proof is that same hallucinogen gas that Caesar never tried to use against Luffy or anyone else at Punk Hazard.
it can be easily explained by oda to save his butt that he had developed it after ph

-BB is holding boa and can't let go off her as he might get stoned
- He can't fight someone like raleigh with one hand
- Can't use the gura gura as the vibrations might break the statues of his crewmates killing them
- He was in a tough spot here and chose to take the deal and retreat

Still a small L as he failed his objective but it does not look that bad

The amount of fan worship and headcanon wank Kata got at the start of Wano was borderline insanity lol.

There was a fan manga of Katakuri fighting the BBPs who were invading WCI on his own while only suffering one sneak attack from Burgess while fighting a host of BBPs.
Folks legit thought he was just a few levels below Kaido & was high diff to even Top Tiers.

And then this happened.

It never made much sense. People joke about it being ndule but a large portion of the fandom also pushed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.