Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Oda reemphasized that the "Joker" epithet was kept as a reference for him being initially planned to have fought alongside Kaido as a powerful ally, with Oda further saying it's a good thing Doffy wasn't in Wano because he is so tricky
Alongside? Like BM? I thought he was supposed to be a subordinate, a bona fide BP.

@Blackbeard Oda should have had Shiryu sneak attack Rayleigh from behind tbh. The BBP looked underwhelming in this chapter. Devon and Shot got treated like fodder, and BB’s target during Wano being revealed to be just the Mero Mero no Mi was a massive letdown compared to what many assumed his goal was (stealing an Ancient Weapon or getting his 3rd DF)

Shiryu, being the scumbag swordsman that he is, attacking Rayleigh from behind, would make the BBPs feel much more threatening, further develop the honorable vs dishonorable swordsman theme for Zoro vs Shiryu, make Luffy hate BB more, and show just how OP Shiryu is if even Rayleigh couldn’t sense him coming. And as much as I love Rayleigh, he is a very disposable top tier hypetool since he has no active role in the story anymore

When you thought King Arbel being Lunarian have some kind of important role to play in the future but is actually meant as an introduction for the Seraphim Race and a fodder to hype Greenbull.

:josad::josad:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Koby didn't do shit in the chapter and still managed to perform better than a vice-admiral, fucking christ :josad:
Vice Admirals are like the Tobi Roppo.

You have strong forces like Garp, and to a lesser extent guys like Momonga. Then you have a ton of jobbers at Page One's level...

I actually like it, you never really know what you'll get from a Vice Admiral. They're wildcards.

@Blackbeard Oda should have had Shiryu sneak attack Rayleigh from behind tbh. The BBP looked underwhelming in this chapter. Devon and Shot got treated like fodder, and BB’s target during Wano being revealed to be just the Mero Mero no Mi was a massive letdown compared to what many assumed his goal was (stealing an Ancient Weapon or getting his 3rd DF)

Shiryu, being the scumbag swordsman that he is, attacking Rayleigh from behind, would make the BBPs feel much more threatening, further develop the honorable vs dishonorable swordsman theme for Zoro vs Shiryu, make Luffy hate BB more, and show just how OP Shiryu is if even Rayleigh couldn’t sense him coming. And as much as I love Rayleigh, he is a very disposable top tier hypetool since he has no active role in the story anymore
Very likely Shiryu wasn’t on Amazon Lily

@ConquistadoR what do you think about this situation !?

BB's 2.247B bounty along with emperor titles is justifiable coz he just beat down a group of YCs whiletook hold of most of the WBs territory and a person with 2DFs abilities.

Just like Luffy's bounty of 1.5B after defeating two YCs and dubbed as fifth emperor but no territory so lesser bounty.

But main thing is what did marines reported there HQ to give him boost of 1.7B bounty after Amazon Lily incident and Coby's abduction. Did they make another joking situation similar how Buggy is believed as someone who can tame two monsters or what ? Coby ain't walking uranus weapon whose abduction could be taken so seriously or neither he defeated or fought Rayleigh..... lol

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I don't like the idea of not being able to mass produce something which is done through science.....Same with the RS/Germa shit. There is no reason as to why they can't be mass produced...especially when Queen has those abilities too.
Well because Money.

Sentomaru was complaining Pacifista getting destroyed because one Pacifista costs 20 battleships

how the fuck did Hancock get 1.6bil for being this shit?

No way she got that much for her DF because Law's DF is worth 5bil and he was worth 200mil preTS.
Fucking W*no and its bounty inflation. Now I know Crocodile is top tier dog shit.
You're insane takes as usual Kurwa, she just no-diffed Catarina and Vosco shot ...

how the fuck did Hancock get 1.6bil for being this shit?

No way she got that much for her DF because Law's DF is worth 5bil and he was worth 200mil preTS.
Fucking W*no and its bounty inflation. Now I know Crocodile is top tier dog shit.
Its was BB fighting her,he can negate DF powers and attract you like Pain(naruto) did.Boa got caught because she is not Yonko level.

This is why I say post WCI Luffy> King, despite Zoro being much stronger than post WCI Luffy.

Zoro beat a YC1 in minutes
Luffy did so in hours

just because Luffy can’t beat king in 10 minutes like zoro doesn’t mean he can’t win in 12 hours like he did against kata. By portrayal, act 1 Luffy >YC1s.
You are joking right?

Zoro outperformed all of the SN on the rooftop. Pre Wano war Luffy can't beat King.

The reason it took Luffy hours to beat Katakuri was because he is only YC level in G4 which only last a few minutes before he has to recover to use it again. Most of the battle was Luffy using his G4 to keep up with Katakuri, G4 ending, Luffy running away to recover and then repeat it all over.

Early Wano Zoro would beat Katakuri.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Idk anymore man, I no longer view Yc1 as a cap for Doffy & I'm at my wits end in scaling most Warlords tbh with you.
I think the commanders specialize more in brute force and Haki (more 1v1 abilities) while Schichibukai specialize in large-scale powers and damage.

Crocodile for example can level entire cities with a sandstorm from his right hand. Does that mean he would win a 1v1 against Katakuri? Not necessarily. They specialize in different attributes, but the Shichibukai are a higher threat level overall.

Despite the Kingdom sounding name, probably not. Lol. I am sick of hearing about Rock Pirates. Worst addition to the lore.
Tell me more

Storywise, Shichibukai were the strongest pirates not named Yonkous (or Yonkou candidate like Marco) till the end of DR. Then, we had this whole YC thing. IMO whole YC concept was introduced to give Zoro/Sanji plausible opponents in the future. Fighting Katakuri didn’t end up giving Luffy any tier jump.
Totally agree with this. Oda trapped himself with giving Luffy all the Warlords fights and created more and more vets& YC when he could very easily had Sanji's main fight been Mingo while Zoro fighting with Weevil or someone else & Luffy taking on an Emperor or whatever. This nonstop introduction of commanders was not good.

I place roof top Zoro a tier above chapter 1000 Luffy
Zoro beat king in 10 minutes

you cannot say weaker characters cannot beat king, just because they can’t beat him in 10 minutes like zoro.

zoro only got a 1.1 billion berry bounty from beating king. Meaning king is only marginally stronger than kata and the reason he’s worth 1.37 is because he’s lunarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.