Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido's future sight usage is sus. He only used it once is my guess. Up till then, he just face tanked everything. He specifically said, "You're not the only one who can see into the future" Before using it....

Also, are you saying that King of Hell zoro's adv coc attack is weaker than asura?
If Kaido actually dodged shit instead of taking everything head on,Luffy might have lost even with Gear5,etc...Doffy trying to tank/clash KKG was also a dumb plot device.
Post automatically merged:

Not really, if those punches cannot tickle King. Luffy and Katakuri were trading blows for hours. Katakuri's durability is far beneath King's, while Katakuri was eating blows from G4.

Also, you didn't answer King blowing up via contact. How is Luffy going to dodge that?
he will defend it just like he defended from boro breath,by using ryo.

he can literally see the future
Barely
Future too weak to block Apoos explosion
He won't see it coming, and even if he does his CoA is too weak. Fucking Ulti nearly broke through post Udon training.

Zoros CoA is like a 1000 times stronger.
But most importantly he won't see it.
His FS often gets turned off due to lack of focus.

Zoro is genuinely a more effective CoO user than Luffy.

Apoo’s DF is hax, you need to know how it works in order to dodge it
Not really
Just see it with FS a sound wave is coming
Also he could have still blocked explosion
Like Apoos explosion came suddenly, so would King's

Luffys FS is often not active.

Eten translated it as rivals, that's all I know lol

Gotta ask @Den_Den_Mushi @Aknolagon and whoever else can do translations
Panel?

I'll wait for you bro... :afrokappa:
Something must've happened lol.
BB's sudden bounty boost makes no sense otherwise.
The rest of his crew members probably did something notorious, only Devon & Shot came here.
Shiryu & the rest must also been sent on missions kinda like how Burgess alone came to Dressrosa to steal the Mera Mera no Mi.
About Jimbei and Crocodile, i don't think neither the revealed strength of Jimbei nor the any upgradation in TS for Crocodile would make sense related to there revealed bounty. A grown-up or middle age man like Crocodile, how much of strength he can achieve in one TS. Same goes for Jimbei, his strength at 400M when he was also a middle age man and now won't be with that huge gap.

Either its revealed after only 2years of MF incident is related to after how long they became active again coz at FM Island, Jimbei said he has no idea what his bounty is while former was around 400M or god knows what Oda is thinking.

Jimbei being one of commander for such bounty is reasonable but even the 3rd commander of WSC is only 1B that is below Jimbei's current bounty but hey he didn't even beat down Jack.

While another reason for there bounties after 2 years could be related to revocation of Schibukai system as well along with when they become active.

Like in Boa Hancock's case without doing anything big or evil , she also got bounty revealed suddenly or like with other colleagues. But about her strength, with such bounty she should be above WCI Luffy but even with her haki (even as CoC user) she couldn't counter BB or sense him approaching to escape or again counter was quite unbelievable.

About BBPs things, hmm definitely that's quite possible. If his other crew mates wracking havoc somewhere else.

Zoro always has bounty that doesn't fit his strength

When he was YC1 level+ his bounty was veteran level

Now that he's yonko/admiral level his bounty is YC1 level

So I guess when Zoro will get Yonko level Bounty he will be pirate king level

Given Roger had 5.56B, Rayleigh should have around 4B. Without the Roger pirates going to Raftel and being Whitebeard's peers (with Whitebeard who has 5B), Ray might've had around 3.5B. A little bit less than Mihawk. That's with him being the vice captain.
Idk I feel like Oda didn't reveal his bounty to outshine Blackbeards so it might be well above 4 billion.

Why is he waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.