Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Law would have had an idea who he is since he is regarded as the mastermind behind rockyport incident, which he used that to become warlord.

The burn scar guy is probably a new character entirely, we haven't heard of.
Well, Law is the only one who showed a strange reaction to Kidd's words when he mentioned the man marked by flames...

It's actually interesting to know why he didn't become a yonko

With Shiki it was because he was busy with the project

Why did Orochi's grandmother contact Rookie Kaido instead of Wang Zhi
Younger, so easier to manipulate (?)
Just a guess

So I guess kizaru is stronger than bb since he did better against a 2 years younger Rayleigh than bb did against a Rayleigh that's getting weaker the more time passes. Good to know
No. BB getting scared is not an indication of his strength. Like, teach would still win as per Rayleigh's own words. But it won't be easy. And BB is all about that easy life. Also, kizaru ain't a slouch either. He's an admiral so he's relative to the yonko.

Man to hype teach , oda he sacrificed hancock Hancock can still attack him bcz he is always careless but i guess he knew he can't be careless with boa hancock. Normally df abilities will not if others haki is huge like how law and kidd can't do sh*t to bigmom. I think boa's haki is strong (not equal to BB )enough to turn BB turn into stone. That is why i think BB suddenly prioritized to attack hancock

By feats and portrayal, Ray looks to be at least a little bit above. Like Garp post training was struggling against Chinjao. We know Garp and Roger "fought to near death" from time to time, but it begs the question when that happened. Maybe not even at their primes. I need to see Haoshoku coating from Garp.
Rayleighs feats are just infinitely better than

Ak
Old ray who admitted to being weaker than current blackbeard
Prime Akainu who had bb and his commanders run

Yeah definitely
Maybe she was supposed to age up seraphim like some people are theorizing
Or something imu related
Akuinu >>bb whole crew and bb
Admirals >>yonko 😆😆thank for showing how fodder fat beard is

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Old ray who admitted to being weaker than current blackbeard
Prime Akainu who had bb and his commanders run

Yeah definitely
Maybe she was supposed to age up seraphim like some people are theorizing
Or something imu related
if the kid seraphim can casually cut down mountains so if bonney does age them up thats gonna get fucking crazy

I meant like idk about him being Yonko level..I put him on same level as Pirate King level characters.

Xebec Roger Whitebeard.
You can maybe add Garp here too but idk.
Nahh. Old gen already got quite a lot of people of that stature while there are Goroseis or Imu as well with being mysterious so i doubt if Oda would like have another freaking monster as well in that category. While he also removed Kaido, WB or Shiki.

It's time for new generation to demonstrate such strength. Like Luffy, Shanks, BB, Mihawk, Akainu, Fujitora etc.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This may very well be the last straw for them to turn their backs on the WG. I hope we will see them meeting Vegapunk in one or two chapters. At least, this puts to rest the Koby > Tashigi and Smoker slander.

What do you think Coby's capture is gonna play in the finale ?
I'm not sure of what part Coby will play, since we do not have the context of how he got captured. Was it voluntarily or by force?

Wasn't that confirmed in the spoilers?

My guess is that Wang Zhi is a brutal pirate, seen his past in the Rocks. And I doubt he would be friendly with a Worst Generation member, considering one of them (Teach) defeated him.

But I think the nature of their meeting will depend on Wang Zhi relationship with Kaido & Linlin in the past.
Wherever Wang Zhi is he sure knows Kidd is one of the there that defeated them so...
- If he used to hate them, then he could even take Kidd in sympathy and share informations.
- If he used to get alonge/be friend with them, then there will be blood.
Bro I messed with you, they deleted my fake spoilers. LOL, you still believing that.

No. BB getting scared is not an indication of his strength. Like, teach would still win as per Rayleigh's own words. But it won't be easy. And BB is all about that easy life. Also, kizaru ain't a slouch either. He's an admiral so he's relative to the yonko.
Ray words said because he’s old which btw
2 already packed
2 got called old farts by single df bb
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Zoros bounty is wrong
Right, fixed now.

- Old generation Dead Yonkous
1. Gol D. Roger =
5.564.800.000 (dead)
2. Edward Newgate = 5.046.000.000 (dead)
3. Kaido = 4.611.100.000 (dead)
4. Big Mom =
4.388.000.000 (dead)

- New generation Yonkous & Leaders
1. Yonkou : Shanks
= 4.048.900.000 - RHP
2. Yonkou : Marshall D. Teach = 3.996.000.000 - BBP
3. Dracule Mihawk = 3.590.000.000 - CG
4. Yonkou : Buggy = 3.189.000.000 - CG
5. Yonkou : Monkey D. Luffy = 3.000.000.000 - SHP
6. Trafalgar D. Law = 3.000.000.000 - HP
7. Eustass kidd = 3.000.000.000 - KP
8. Crocodile = 1.965.000.000 - CG
9. Boa hancock - 1.659.000.000 - AP

- Yonkou Commanders
1. King = 1.390.000.000 - BP
2. Marco = 1.374.000.000 - WBP
3. Queen = 1.320.000.000 - BP
4. Roronoa Zoro = 1.110.000.000 - SHP
5. Jinbe = 1.100.000.000 - SHP
6. Charlotte Katakuri = 1.057.000.000 - BMP
7. Vinsmoke Sanji = 1.032.000.000 - SHP
8. Jack = 1.000.000.000 - BP
9. Charlotte Smoothie = 932.000.000 - BMP
10. Nico Robin = 930.000.000 - SHP
11. Charlotte Cracker = 860.000.000 - BMP
12. Charlotte Perospero = 700.000.000 - BMP
13. Sabo = 602.000.000 - RA
14. Charlotte Snack = 600.000.000 - BMP
15. Don Chinjao = 592.000.000 - SHP
16. Portgas D Ace = 550.000.000 - WBP (dead)
17. Little Oars Jr = 550.000.000 - WBP
18. Izo = 510.000.000 (dead) - WBP

*Below izo, is the like of non yonkou commander..such as usopp = 500.000.000

Status
Not open for further replies.