Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
His near daughter seconds away from death for starters. Now counter argument for him just messing around what??

U can clearly see it not his whole crew. Cope lmao

A Yonko literally shitted on this feat twice…. Why sword dummies think we actually feel pressure from this hilarious. Y’all dnt even get the benefit of a real retreat, Rayleigh admits he like most can’t actually stop a Yonko
:gokulaugh:
You been debunked this chapter
They had to ask hq to engage blackbeard
Which is why greenbull said I'm not going to fight you YET
he bought his whole crew as per 956
Bb left without what he come for there's no comeback

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How can u expect anybody to take u seriously saying stupid shit like this??

Full 100% zoro best attack. Looks like complete ass in comparison to Laws awakening. Shit not even debatable. Mid could’ve ok a weakling Like Ling. Imagine awakening Law
:gokulaugh:
Laws best 1 vs 1 feat is vergo.
Law is a bum

I don't think so. One of the mountains in Dressrosa had on its tip a huge castle surrounded by a flower field. And that mountain was small in comparison to Dressrosa. Dressrosa is huge. As a fully fledged country far larger than an island.
Again we gotta understand its Baby Mihawk with computer programmed swordsmanship and Toy Replica "Yoru"
Like Mihawk shouldn't be several times stronger, he should be exponentially stronger.

Like 1000s of times stronger at least.
If Mihawk is punching anything below continental its disappointing.

Again we gotta understand its Baby Mihawk with computer programmed swordsmanship and Toy Replica "Yoru"
Sure, but at the same time, it's a genetically enhanced entity, a superhuman lunarian who got reinforced. The point of those new cyborgs is to replace the Shichibukai, so they have to be able to compete somewhat.

Though I agree, prime Mihawk with the original Yoru who he forged black himself is just off the charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.