Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji could beat Katakuri just using Diable Jambe. His max base speed is above commanders like Marco that can easily intercept Admiral and Yonko's attacks and a base Kick of Sanji's in WCI cracked the neck of the brother Kata is having a tough time putting down. His immense speed will also make Katakuri unable to properly block with Haki.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wasn't my point.

He would take that slash head on since he is a dumb fighter who puts his body on the line because of his pride in his durability.

Blackbeard using CoA on his arm to protect him from the Seraphim slash is not that impressive.

Put anyone who doesn't have Kaido's skin and make him take Seraphim slash without CoA and they are losing a limb.

Even Fat Mom used CoA on her arms to block Gear 4 Luffy because she wasn't sure if it was strong or not but it looked threatening enough for her to put up a CoA.

Sanji could beat Katakuri just using Diable Jambe. His max base speed is above commanders like Marco that can easily intercept Admiral and Yonko's attacks and a base Kick of Sanji's in WCI cracked the neck of the brother Kata is having a tough time putting down. His immense speed will also make Katakuri unable to properly block with Haki.
DJ lowkey overkill. A few good CoA base kicks using invisible speed.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Quick corrections
Move Mihawk and Rayleigh up to S
Replace Mihawk with Akainu on A
Move Zoro up to B

Its decent then
Garp and WB to A too imho.

Garp and WB were nothing more than sparring partners for Roger, Roger didn't view them as a threat.

Oda confirmed Xebec was Roger's only true rival. Same Xebec who made WB, Kaido and Big Mom his personal dogs.

Whitebeard is a like a big baby, he can hurt but he is fragile inside.

+ Compare Blackbeard's reaction to old and rusty Garp and old and rusty Rayleigh.

There you go bud.

Imagine being a prince of the greatest empire that ever existed, infinite wealth, love of the peasants, all the bitches around the world available in a flash of a second, then you decide to marry an ugly town whore that will cuck you into denying your heritage.

Prince Harry is the biggest L in the history of human kind's 100,000+ years and deserves to die on the spot

Absolute retard
:luffyswat:

Garp and WB to A too imho.

Garp and WB were nothing more than sparring partners for Roger, Roger didn't view them as a threat.

Oda confirmed Xebec was Roger's only true rival. Same Xebec who made WB, Kaido and Big Mom his personal dogs.

Whitebeard is a like a big baby, he can hurt but he is fragile inside.

+ Compare Blackbeard's reaction to old and rusty Garp and old and rusty Rayleigh.

There you go bud.
You have some good points but WB had late stage terminal cancer at MF it appears. On the battle field with an IV pole and O2, I mean that takes guts.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine being a prince of the greatest empire that ever existed, infinite wealth, love of the peasants, all the bitches around the world available in a flash of a second, then you decide to marry an ugly town whore that will cuck you into denying your heritage.

Prince Harry is the biggest L in the history of human kind's 100,000+ years and deserves to die on the spot

Absolute retard
:luffyswat:
Or is his wife even worse?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You have some good points but WB had late stage terminal cancer at MF it appears. On the battle field with an IV pole and O2, I mean that takes guts.
Let me clear it out. I was talking about Primebeard. Also if I say he is weaker than Roger I don't automatically say that he loses to most of hte top tiers, no no no.

WB just has flaws. His actions and decisions show that much. Hence why I compared him to a big baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.