• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I don't get HANCOCK'S power.

Even Sugar who's merely knock out can reverse her powers and turn people to humans from toys again

Here Hancock is saying even she's dead and someone else INHERITED her powers they still can't reverse her powers.

Bitch Hancock is definitely lying.

Signs of fear guys
When old and rusty Rayleigh pulls up near you without even touching you

When Shanks comes with his entire crew and uses his Haki and sword on you

Such is the legend of THE DARK KING
Dude is Yonko level at 80 years old and retired.

BARE MINIMUM PIRATE KING LEVEL EoS
Mihawk already got pirate king level hype himself

And then Oda said this

"Swordsman of One Piece when they cut it hurts"
At least 3 of these guys are Pirate King level and ZORO WILL SURPASS THEM ALL

COPE
MALD
SEETHE
MAKE EXCUSES
BITCH
MOAN
CRY
SHIT YOUR PANTS
DOODLE WITH THE CRAYONS

EOS ZORO PIRATE KING LEVEL+++++++++++

:pepehawk:

I said this before, but I really think that moment with Luffy and Marco is a better way of ending Wano than the Hiyori scene. And that small interaction that Shanks had with his crew was also great.

The rest of the chapter was also great of course. We've been waiting years to see characters like Blackbeard, Boa and Rayleigh back in the story.:akaman:

I don't get HANCOCK'S power.

Even Sugar who's merely knock out can reverse her powers and turn people to humans from toys again

Here Hancock is saying even she's dead and someone else INHERITED her powers they still can't reverse her powers.

Bitch Hancock is definitely lying.
Something like Aokiji you can say. As luffy said too. Do you think if he freezes someone it will be reversed? No. They have to melt it physically.
Can think of it as a debuff/curse which has an antidote from the original caster maybe.

Chapter didn't make sense, still infinitely better than Wano though, however:

- Rayleigh vs BB offscreened. BB running again from a top tier wtf. Shouldn't this be a great opportunity to give BB a fucking W and make him fight Rayleigh but instead he kidnapped Koby.
- Terrible flashback.
- BB randomly going to Amazon Lilly just for a devil fruit makes no narrative sense.
-Seraphim are exactly like the pacifista with a buff. Pacifista were using Kiazru's and Kumas powers and now the Seraphim are using warlords powers. Absolutely no narrative difference.

The rest of the chapter was also great of course. We've been waiting years to see characters like Blackbeard, Boa and Rayleigh back in the story.:akaman:
I am not a fan of just seeing characters...when the story seems so stupid. And in the end we achieved nothing because it again ended in a cliffhanger with BB taking Koby(which might be the only thing he achieved so far for us readers).