One Piece Chapter 1059 "Captain Koby’s Case"

Rate this chapter

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Viz doesn't have the reputation line. Instead Rayleigh says the "Particulars" of the situation made it possible to save her. It has nothing about his reputation being the reason. Particulars being Seraphim and the Kuja army along with Hancock.
classic TCB just making shit up
Post automatically merged:

i dont understand the panel between Blackbeard and Pacifista then it changed to Hancock. the transition is fucking bad.
its a speed blitz duh. blackbeard is fast as fuck. the idea is that there was chaos w the pacifistas, blackbeard and hancock both shot off huge area of effect powers, and in the chaos bb speed blitzed boa and grabbed her throat
Post automatically merged:

Dunno why ppl get bitchy of primer Rayleigh strength.
It's ok if stronger ,once BB get his last DF it will be different.
why does prime rayleigh matter at all? he's old now. he would have lost if it was a real fight.

I had a friend that is quite fluent in Japanese look at the Japanese scan of the chapter. (He has no axe to grind about the OP-verse. He doesn’t even like OP.) He gave me essentially the same tranlation/interpretation of Raleigh’s dialog that was given by TCB scans. As an aside, he also remarked that you cannot set terms in negotiation/mediation from a position of weakness, in line with the art panels and the TCB scan translation. The WSJ’s English localization is flawed and inaccurate.