One Piece Chapter 1059 "Captain Koby’s Case"

Rate this chapter

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
The yonko tards took a L this chapter. Probably take everything from a YC1 just to beat the navy new super power lol.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido Seraphim is coming
Clearly the marines got their hands on his DNA. They even replicated his fruit which momo has and the somehow got the warlords DNA. The marines been cooking in the kitchen for a long time now. Vegapunk is quite deadly.

Last edited:
The yonko tards took a L this chapter. Probably take everything from a YC1 just to beat the navy new super power lol.
Post automatically merged:

Clearly the marines got their hands on his DNA. They even replicated his fruit which momo has and the somehow got the warlords DNA. The marines been cooking in the kitchen for a long time now. Vegapunk is quite deadly.
In the grand scheme of things (manufactured df, pasifitas, seraphim, etc.), VegaPunk is themost powerful/person/force/resource in OP. Doffy’s knowledge of all the government dealings and resources being up there with VegaPunk. Admirals and yonkous are lower-tier.

So, BB df target List so far:
- Gura Gura, ✅ achieved (all core crew appear)
- Suke Suke, ✅ achieved (Pizarro-Shiryu-Devon-Teach appear only after Suke Suke had been achieved)
- Mera-Mera, ❌ Twice failed (1. Burgess alone, 2. Shiryu-Lafitte-Burgess)
- Gomu Gomu, ❌ Failed (Burgess alone)
- Mero Mero, ❌ Failed (BB-Devon-Vasco)

Looks like Vasco Shot is planned to have Mero Mero.

Mero Mero.... Toppu toppu toppu

* Trio BB who havent been shown to hunt are Doc Q, August, Pizarro
* Still exclude 10th Titanic Captain

Based on Queen, Ceaser and Judge I guess Vegapunk will be a scumbag as well or a good guy since Franky looked up to him as a mentor in his 2 year timeskip reading his material.

I cant see the germa being able to deal with the seraphim. Sanji was accused by queen for being a lunarian because of his leg as saying no normal humans burn like that could be possible that he awakened his dormant abilities from lunarian genes. Dont think the Seraphim have exoskeletons and it turns out that sanjis exoskeleton was far superior than his family because Yonji needed to have his face repaired and when Sanjis had every bone broken in his body he regenerated on the spot. Vergo and Pika are considered masters of armement haki since their whole bodies turn grey and Sanji isnt considered one from Vergo breaking his leg so its sort of proven that sanjis exoskeleton is more surperior to master armement haki since Queen stated that not even masters of armement Haki could escape his crushing force. If in fact those were lunarian gene capabilities to set his leg on fire than his exoskeleton allowed him to go from yellow to blue flames to burn hotter so there has to be a mystery as to why the hell he is like a flame conjurer.

This is going to be like a Vegapunk vs Judge cloning technology arguements but I have no idea how strong Seraphim are because they look like kids and were recently made meaning they need experience to expand their fighting skills.

i don't like this type of poll
seems like everyone is a movie critic now
wtf
i just read i don't need to rate
seems like everything in this forum is designed to be polarizing
Conflict is the fuel of this forum.
um
its just rating how you personally enjoyed the chapter guys ......
its not a conflict thing. if you dont like the poll , dont vote ...super easy.

Viz traslation sells even more that Rayleigh in his prime wrecks bb.
Rayleigh diss the Marines saying he expected them to show up and not get far lol admirals bros.......
it clear that Ray could take BB down if not for his age, (he is doubting he could take him down on the current state but it clear that Ray solve all the problems)
Ray, said that he would expect the navy (so they aint a problem for him). The first thing he notice is that someone change the shape of the island (hype for mini chibi king/hawk)
Ray: talking like a boss to BB: Cabin boy:suresure:, Wray:steef:

W ray is giving order to everyone: the one in charge:

Boa and everyone on the island was safed due to Ray no doubt of that:

The navy siege, their new weapons, BB, I thought there was nyo saving us - exept dark king Ray - Thank you Rayleigh

About Ray fighting BB: At my age, I coudnt have possibly won....in a head to head fight against BB. (Ray is not certain of this statment as you can see he is thinking doubting about it) still he is saying at my age, meaning that at prime time he would have taken BB head to head in a fight and won:steef: